View Single Post
Old 29-10-2014, 14:39   #39
My pack luck has been shit of late. I've now started exclusively opening silver premium packs, with more success. Just now, I got 3.5k worth of coins (1k and 2.5k) and LA Galaxy's home kit, which is going for about 1.5k, as well as other items that I can sell for at least 150 coins, each. I got Kurt Zouma yesterday, who I sold for 4.9k; and Chermiti a few days ago, who goes for about 9.5k. Those are good returns for 3.75k packs. Of course, you have less chances of getting 10k+ players.

I've noticed more bugs, especially with the offline seasons. I'm in D1 and won a couple of the D1 leagues, but have to keep re-working my squad. You'll be told that you need a squad from a particular league to play the season, but when you try to play a match, it tells you that you need players from a different league. I had to play Serie A with La Liga players and now I have to play Bundesliga with Premiership players.

What a broken game!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote