View Single Post
Old 22-09-2014, 14:18   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I've broken my rule. I signed up last night. I got 4 free packs and the best players I got were Ivanovic, Pandev, Spahic, Çalhanoğlu, Cambiasso and Henderson. I got a lot of CBs, overall.

I'm trying to sell Ivanovic for 3k , so I can purchase as many contracts as possible for Friday. I put him up for an hour last night, but he didn't go. I put him up again for a day, so hopefully I 3k (or buy now 3.5k) tonight.

EDIT: I've been trying to view the web app during lunch, but it's not coming up.

EDIT2: Works on Explorer, but not Firefox, even with adblock off.

EDIT3: Oh shit! Ivanovic went for buy now 3.5k. He was going for less than £3k yesterday. Will prices be rising everyday? Should I have waited until release day to sell him?
The game is released in the US tomorrow so a lot of packs will be opened and potentially lower rated players will drop in price as their card weight will increase. Tomorrow and Friday is probably a good time to stock up on cheap consumables as a lot of packs will be opened and odds are some people will list them low either through ignorance or just to make some quick cash.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote