View Single Post
Old 14-03-2009, 00:01   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Hmmmm; that's a tough one. By the sound of it, there are german and dutch DVD releases floating around out there. The german one however does not feature the english dub.

There is also a japanese release which features the dub, but I am having difficulty locating it and believe it may be out of print; you could try a japanese bidding site such as Rinkya, but at present I can't find any auctions on it.

The R1 version is readily available on ebay though, can't your player be region hacked?
My player is my Xbox360, so I don't think that's a possibility. I was thinking of getting a multi-region DVD player, so I might go that route. I did find the Dutch import on Amazon trade, but it doesn't make clear if the English language is dubbing or subtitled. I'd prefer to keep the original audio, so would prefer subtitles.

Thanks for your help, though. I appreciate it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote