View Single Post
Old 22-09-2014, 14:26   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
The game is released in the US tomorrow so a lot of packs will be opened and potentially lower rated players will drop in price as their card weight will increase. Tomorrow and Friday is probably a good time to stock up on cheap consumables as a lot of packs will be opened and odds are some people will list them low either through ignorance or just to make some quick cash.
I've got about 35 contracts now. Mostly silver rares at 200 each. I'm not going to have the patience to wait for or craft/cheat to purchase these at 150, so I think I'm better off getting silver rare contracts at 200 than standard golds at 200. Silver rares have longer contract periods.

I was never much for trading - just played to get players - but towards the end of last season, I started getting contracts for 200 and reselling for 300+. It made me a few thousand coins, when purchased and sold in batches, but nowhere near the 100k+ coins that more experienced traders.

EDIT:

I just thought, if a PS player put something up for sale, can Xbox players purchase them? On the web app, can EA tell if you're a PS or Xbox player?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote