Thread: FC Porto
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 17:13   #46
About our last game (Sunday vs Marítimo). Not pretty, but got the three points and that's what matter for now. I'm liking Peseiro's approach to the press, stating that "We'll play better and provide better entertainment in the future, but for now we must get results over spectacle".

Same lineup as Lope, but there's a different approach to the attacking part of the game. I don't know, it felt more vertical and rushed, which is a great thing. Defensively problems still persist, and I don't expect them to change soon.

About the new signings...

I really like Marega (left). Powerful, fast, incisive, although not perfect for possession styles. But we need somebody to add speed and power in our front line. Similar to Hulk.

José Sá... I want to like him but he won't let me. Great, huge display in the U20 World Cup a few years ago, didn't maintain is form afterwards. Salin relegated him to the bench, and while that won't change in Porto, he'll have the chance to learn from Helton and Casillas. What's better than that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote