Thread: Club Emblems
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 18:54   #2
What program are you using to resize them? I believe that MS Paint isn't enough, since it doesn't work with transparency, so the logo you save in there will be a full square. I recommend paint.net or some similar tool.

I just find the logo I want, copy it and paste it on paint.net. Then, if the image isn't a cut out picture, I just remove the background (it's usually some white or black background that I can remove with "magic wand" in paint.net). After that, resize it to 256x256 and save it as a .PNG file. Put in USB Flash drive, import and it should be good.

I could take a look at those logos you got to see what's wrong, upload them somewhere (imgur, google drive, ...) and paste the link here.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote