View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 20:28   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
That's a horrendous amount of money required for a player & whilst I admire your commitment & willingness to pay for a player for MyClub purposes, these players should be FREE for offline play (at a push unlockable by winning tourneys like the old PES classic teams). Especially if they wont give us the tools to create them ourselves.
Cheers
Pip
Pip, you're a top chap! I enjoy reading your responses to most topics. We have a similar view on things!

I certainly won't be paying for these players, not unless I know who I am getting!

Konami are doing themselves out of revenue by making it either near-on impossible or very expensive to get a Beckham or a Gerrard (or whoever else you are desperate to get). What Konami need to realise is, most PES Players remember the Golden Generation of footballers. The Beckhams, Gerrards, Maradonas etc. And these players mean a lot to some people. But... Konami have made it so people hate the fact the players are in the game, but players like you and me won't spend hundreds of pounds trying to get them!

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote