View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 14:54   #4
Its certainly the best game I've ever played, but obviously its not quite perfect. Some things they might want to look into integrating into the next game, or maybe future downloadable content:

- Planes
- Parachutes
- Bring back Tanks
- Be able to recruit gang members
- Bring back the gimmick features for certain vehicles, like fork lifts, dumper trucks, car transporters, tow trucks and such like.
- Be able to attach loads to form 18 wheelers.
- Countryside and mountains. Deserts I can do without.
- Get on buses.
- Multiplayer improvements - be able to recruit AI gang members in non-team games.

As you can see, many of these were in San Andreas. Obviously the map stuff is a big one, but the rest are kind of small and I really hope they can add them in future updates.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote