View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 15:30   #2
Konami is a joke. Honestly, I love PES, but I don't trust Konami. Everytime they promise anything or offer some kind of bonus I don't believe them. They fix some things and ruin another. We never know what to expect, we always have surprises, in a negative way. For example, to PES 2018, they added a lot of new teams in "Other European" section, but removed almost every one of those generic teams in there, so we can't make all the Champions/Europa League teams, and have to stick with those Konami choosen. This was a "surprise" for some editors, like me. It seems that they don't have any brains. PES needs new developers.

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote