View Single Post
Old 28-09-2019, 00:30   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
I have silver hub membership with these guys this year. But I don't see a forum or detailed breakdown of the OF contents.

Does anyone know if their Bundesliga uses all of the fake players in the PEU league? Or if when I import Iíll end up with lots of PEU league fake players as free agents?

I remember a PES2019 J-League OF which added lots of nee players without using any create players and it used all of the PLA league fake players - so there were no annoying left over fake players in ML/BAL. Iím hope PESUniverse OF this year is like this.
Yes some fake players are free agents. I hate it too because then there a polish free agent name Johnson or McNeil or something stupid. The european league is not as bad as the Asian. Konami didnt even try to use common names from each country.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote