View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 16:42   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
What the hell? If it's that easy to get someone banned, then how come this isn't happening to larger YouTubers? Something isn't right there!
I am shocked and saddened for you, Greg. Don't give up clearing your name. The community needs people like you.

Ant
Hey Buddy, thanks for your kind words. Having searched through various websites and forums, I discovered that this sort of thing happens a lot more than you think.

It is ridiculous that this sort of thing happens but unfortunately it does. I will continue to appeal every couple of weeks or so, but TBH if it's this easy to destroy someones channel, then I doubt I'll be putting in the same amount of time and effort again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote