View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 01:45   #1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
many of the "big" nations needed lots of luck like Spain, Portugal, Argentina (France also a bit) - Germany also had many luck but not enough of it this time. No need to talk about what is deserved or not deserved because no one will talk about that in one week anymore... But i felt a little bit sorry for Iran and Nigeria, they really performed well compared to their squads in relation to the other squads in their groups.

I wait for what happens in group H where Columbia, Senegal and Japan fight for the KOs. I would like to see all 3 of them there, but that's not possible. Will depend on how Poland will play against Japan, do they want to go home at least with a win and fight although it's over (like Korea) or they maybe don't care and give the subs at least one game at the world cup before flying home...

For me the strongest teams by now are Belgium and Croatia. I don't want to overrate England because they won 2x, but they only played against Tunisia and Panama. Belgium also, but more impressive against Tunisia then England...
To be honest, I also felt a bit sorry for Iran. Too bad they were playing against my country, so I couldn't be cheering up for them
I also feel sorry for Iceland. They draw against Argentina, and fought until the end against Croatia.

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote