View Single Post
Old 25-08-2011, 21:18   #8

Fly: Glimpses of a Great Team

Week two of the season and Drago N Fly's team provided spectators with another good showing. However, the Hounds' boss conceded that the performance was not as complete as he would've hoped. "It was a bit of a contrast from last week", remarked the Russian manager. "We were more focused on defence in the first game. After that solid display, I tried to be more adventures in attack. Unfortunately, as a team, I think this meant we lost focused when we were countered against." This was reflected in the number of goals conceded this week.

Dzeko on Rooney both make it two from two.

On the bright side, CUdH's forward partnership of Edin Džeko and Wayne Rooney proved fruitful once more. Both talismanic strikers were on the score sheet again, making it two goals from two games, each. When questioned in a post-match interview, both players were very complementary of each other. They were also quick to show their appreciation towards their team-mates' endeavour in creating chances for the goal machines.

Hounslow fans were pleased to see debuts from James Collins, Marouane Fellaini and Aaron Lennon. We are sure there are only good things to come from the three. The ever confident Drago N Fly ended his post-match interview, once again, in high spirits. "Watching my players play, I see glimpses of a great team forming. Once we finally settle into the season, we will be a team to be reckoned with". The Hounds' fans will undoubtedly be encouraged by the Russian's rousing rhetoric.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote