Thread: New Laptop
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 20:19   #7
Yeah, it's no doubt best if you let us know what you're going to be using the laptop for - because if gaming is included, then that'll probably change the wider picture quite dramatically.

But as others have said, let us know your budget and what you're hoping to use it for roughly, as that'll then paint a better picture, thus allowing everyone to provide more detailed responses and help.

I initially didn't want to spend much on a laptop, especially as I hadn't planned on it - but sometimes, paying that extra 30-40 might just save you a lot of frustration in the future. It's still early doors with my new laptop, but overall, standing back, I feel as though I've definitely made the right choice for me with my budget accounted for and in comparison to what else was on the market within this budget range.

Just for clarification's sake, my new laptop is a Packard Bell EasyNote TS; which has an Intel Core i3 Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive space, a 15.6" HD screen along with your other more usual components (built-in 1.3MP webcam, DVD drive etc).

If you're wanting a chat about things though, just hit me up, I'm sure I'll be able to help (thanks to Sweey helping me also in my purchase). We seem to be within a similar budget range, so I'm sure I can pass on what I found out during my recent hunting for a laptop etc. Choose your avenue, post in here, via PM, or even through Facebook chat as I think we're added on that? Can't remember.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote