View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 17:55   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
I'm still playing PES2018 and I'm happy with it. I've reached a place where I don't need to update or keep changing the game. Maybe these past 6/7 months, with my thesis and whatnot leaving me with less free time, helped extend the expiration date of the game.

As for the upcoming game, very glad to see a PC demo will come out earlier this year, and it will include A LOT of stuff, like the capability to create OFs that can be imported into the full game as soon as it releases. I've watched a few videos where they show the cooperation with Iniesta, it may very well be a load of bullshit but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Still playing PES 2018 as well, even though I own PES 2019 (bought on a sale). It's a great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall View Post
still playing 2018,i really disliked 2019 something really scripted about that game.plus i sunk so much time into 2018 adding about 40+ classic teams I didn't play too much until recently.
I feel you, I'm still working on my PES 2018 OF (for the most part of the year I had no time to edit that's why almost 2 years later it isn't finished yet), I didn't even start a proper Master League yet Good to see there are still PES 2018 players around though

So far, PES 2020 news are promising, but I'm keeping my expectations low to avoid disappointments like PES 2019.

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote