View Single Post
Old 27-09-2013, 22:48   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dy_domyoung View Post
I play pro evo for 1 thing and 1 thing only and that is master league, i dont play online and i hardly play another mode.

This years master league makes me physically sick. I can't believe the only reason i buy pro evo is destroyed. How could they do that to master league? after all the years of changes and us guys getting used to them why why why?

Im crying as write this. I feel like i have been violated, repeatedly by the huge throbbing rod that is konami!

Anyways, games shit why change the free kicks/corners ect, crap modes, worst GUI and menus ever... why change the stats?

I think konami will stop making pro evo, they are just trying to ween us off it, i cant find any other explanation for this horrific game.

Why would they piss off every pro evo fan who has stayed with them for all this time? 17 years ive been playing since ISS,98,pro1/2,pro1/2/3/4/5/6/2008/9/10/11/12/13 and now 14.

I would never buy fifa, but im going to be reluctant to buy 15 if it even gets made which i dont think it will, konami will take a huge hit on this and will not make 15 as they fear the same.

They have only themselves to blame.
Crying?! LOL mate.
cjackass is offline   Reply With Quote