PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > **Official Konami PES Feedback Zone** > Master League & Become A Player

Old 28-01-2012, 13:41   #16
Griciu
  • Supports: Juventus
  • Credits:

Griciu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Aside from his anger, the dude has a point to be honest. You play good anticipation, you know exactly what your opponent is going to do and you still can't stop him. Either the cursor switches you to the wrong player, or a stupid cross-header that you can't defend (its all about luck there), etc. Dude's right, conceding a goal after you made a mistake is fair enough. Conceding a goal because the game AI decided you have to, is not fair.

I totally understand your point, ex pes fan. You're not alone. /lols.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Griciu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 14:55   #17
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona
  • XBox: jMz oaKley
  • Credits:

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Use the right stick to change player, direct it towards the player you want. Use jockey and well timed presses of A to snatch the ball, but pressing them together won't do anything. If you press nothing, the player will do nothing. If you time it wrong, it will miss. Timing has always been crucial in PES, I recommend zooming the camera in one to get a better view. I just think they have taken out "lucky" defending, you have to make the tackle now rather than just holding A and sprint. Super cancel is also now more important than ever when positioning players. I think a lot of the AI has changed to make it more down to the gamer.
One thing I don't like though is the slide tackles, he seems to dive the wrong way a lot, or straight past the ball. I used to be a slide demon, but I'm missing a lot these days. I feel your pain I honestly do.

Follow me on Twitter @JimboFingers
jMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:52   #18
lexandro
  • Credits:

lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

jMz; In regards to the sliding In my experience if you turn slightly in towards a player you will slide tackle them with the correct leg. What I mean by that is, like when the player is dashing down the line if you turn ever so slightly towards the line you will slide across the front of him with your other leg planted under you for balance and quick standing. Basically the way your supposed to slide tackle in RL, if you want to win the ball and not take the man out.
Old 29-01-2012, 14:06   #19
Cannon ball
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester City FC
  • Credits:

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I love these ranty, incoherent threads.