PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > PESGaming.com > Forum Announcements

Old 12-12-2011, 19:12   #1
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PS3: Eggy_Bread05
  • Credits:

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Pesgaming has a new Twitter Account!

As you may or may not know, a few months ago, a Twitter account was set-up for Pesgaming. Unfortunately, only Matt Holme and the front-page bloggers appear to have the password and, after some initial activity, the account has basically been completely ignored. Therefore, we've decided to make a new account, to which the admins and myself have access, where we'll try and post news about the forums, the site and, of course, PES itself.

The name of the account is @PesGamingForums, so, if you have a Twitter account, please make sure to follow us

And if you don't have a Twitter account, make one and follow us :jim:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field

Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 19:14   #2
Michu
Banned
  • Credits:

Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What will be hitting our twitter feed then?
Michu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 19:20   #3
Bammers05
  • Credits:

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

We'll look to offer a combination of Pes News and news about the site/forums.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2011, 19:26   #4
Michu
Banned
  • Credits:

Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Michu is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

So, you guys taking it in turns to 'tweet' then?
Old 12-12-2011, 19:33   #5
Bammers05
  • Credits:

Possibly - we haven't yet discussed whether we'll be taking turns 'tweeting' or if it will be just one person tweeting everything. We all have access to it though, so the main thing is that the news gets posted and the account stays active, regardless of who actually does the posting.

Quote:
Old 13-12-2011, 14:11   #6
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United
  • Credits:

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

_AlainAlain

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 19:44   #7
Sweey
Administrator
Moment:  - Issue reason:  Hall of Fame:  - Issue reason:  
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PS3: calcio_di_rigore
  • Credits:

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'll definitely keep my Twitter username secret now then!

Good decision by the staff to do this though, just be careful that if it takes off somebody is going to have to make a lot of time for it around patch/release times.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 21:15   #8
Jonno394
Give me some Chon-Chon
Funniest:  - Issue reason:  
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PS3: jonno394
  • Credits:

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

i'm following but i dont use my twitter for anything really

Jonno394 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 00:19   #9
Michu
Banned
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
As you may or may not know, a few months ago, a Twitter account was set-up for Pesgaming. Unfortunately, only Matt Holme and the front-page bloggers appear to have the password and, after some initial activity, the account has basically been completely ignored. Therefore, we've decided to make a new account, to which the admins and myself have access, where we'll try and post news about the forums, the site and, of course, PES itself
Very much as the new one is

Seriously chaps. Two tweets. Both from Dan Bolas.
Old 11-01-2012, 00:22   #10
Bammers05
  • Credits:

:| You sure you're looking at the right account, Sminky? I've been updating ours every time there's a front page post (forgot about doing the last couple) or anything site-related.

Would help if the admins posted something once in a while though, instead of me doing all the work :nasmad:

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 00:22   #11
Phatmann
Phats > Joel
Hall of Fame:  - Issue reason:  
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PS3: Phatmann2008
  • Credits:

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Very much as the new one is

Seriously chaps. Two tweets. Both from Dan Bolas.
What? I see 15 tweets and 31 on the one Bammers set up.
Phatmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 00:23   #12
Michu
Banned
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
:| You sure you're looking at the right account, Sminky? I've been updating ours every time there's a front page post (forgot about doing the last couple) or anything site-related.
I'm such a retard

I just noticed the tweet counter. God almighty. If this is what I'm like now at 34 I'll be needing home care to wipe my arse at 44.
Old 21-02-2012, 23:54   #13
Cannon ball
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester City FC
  • Credits:

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Made a twitter account just now, and I'm following. I demand a cookie and a glass of milk for this.
Old 22-02-2012, 00:06   #14
Joel
"I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that is the result you are going to get. Don't you ever talk about me."
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PS3: inZane88
  • Credits:

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Here you go sir:

Joel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 00:18   #15
Cannon ball
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester City FC
  • Credits:

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Ah, thank you. As I live on the edge, I might dip the cookies into the milk.