PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2012 Discussions > PES 2012 Master League

Old 14-04-2012, 13:41   #1
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PS3: TallulahBelle
  • Credits:

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Halp pleeze

Ive recently acquired PES 12 after my self imposed banishment to FIFA due to how poor the previous releases have been since PES 6 which was the greatest game ever made. I digress, my query relates to the mater league teams. I can't appear to get rid of the shitty default squads. Can this be turned of and normality restored or am I missing something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have brought SexyBack

Tallulah Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 15:14   #2
Thori
  • Supports: Bayern München, AS Roma and Boston Bruins
  • PS3: Robert-_-Shaw
  • Credits:

Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

you need to buy the option to get the Club Team lineup players in ML... it can be found in the option: extra content... under the selection: Mode Expansion Kits

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome To Bayern Xabi Alonso!
Thori is offline   Reply With Quote