PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > **Official Konami PES Feedback Zone**

*This area is directly supervised by Konami*
Welcome to your chance to participate in the development of PES where your thoughts go directly to the PES programmers. Please read the guidelines before posting in this section

Old 27-04-2012, 01:22   #1
M Ace
  • Supports: Real Madrid C.F.
  • Credits:

M Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneM Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneM Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneM Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneM Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneM Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneM Ace has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Free Agents & Copa Libertadores

I would like to make Copa Libertadores availible for exhibition games and for ML against the other teams...

I would also like to have ALL free agents availible when playing ML. Not just the created players and the legends..

I would also like to have players fouled for back pass to GK and for hand ball. (Made a apparent hand ball goal with Toto Schillaci a couple of weeks ago).

But most of all bring in real beards when creating faces. The beards that are chooseble now i pathetic!

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M Ace is offline   Reply With Quote