PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES 2013 Editing and Option Files > PES 2013 Completed Files (All Platforms)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 10:49   #1
Daymos
Registered User
Daymos's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2007
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: Daymos
  • Posts: 1,921
  • Credits:

Daymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Smile DAYMOS OPE PES2013 Option files Xbox 360

Daymos OPE V3 Released
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/...php?f=57&t=987


[Xbox 360] PES 2013 option file: Daymos OPE: V1.5 + V2 released!



After running into Data Pack 1 related problems with last month's release of our V1 file, we have been working extremely hard in recent weeks, and finally, we are pleased to bring you two files: V1.5 (our online file), and V2 (our offline file).

In order to get these option files working, you must have an unmodded Xbox 360 with a hard-drive size of at least 20GB. Anything smaller and the option file will not function properly - for example, most kits will be missing.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daymos OPE V2 - offline version
V2 is the more complete file - Bundesliga and npower Championship both included. However, the problem is that you will not be able to use Data Pack 1 with this file because your game will freeze/crash. Simply put, if you want to download the V2 file, do not download DP1.



V2 DOWNLOAD LINK AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/...php?f=57&t=788

The Daymos OPE V2 file includes:

English Premier League, English npower Championship, German Bundesliga, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and international teams are now licensed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daymos OPE V1.5 - online version
V1.5 is still missing the German Bundesliga and npower Championship. However, this file will work with Data Pack 1. We have tested this file thoroughly and we have found that V1.5 does not cause the game to crash.



V1.5 DOWNLOAD LINK AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/...php?f=57&t=790

The Daymos OPE V1.5 file includes:

English Premier League, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and national teams are now licensed.

However, the English npower Championship and German Bundesliga are still missing because these leagues cause the game to crash if DP1 is installed. V2 has more leagues, so only download this file if you really want Data Pack 1 on your console.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For both files, please note that some squads and transfers are incorrect. This issue will be corrected as soon as Konami release Data Pack 2 on October 11th. When DP2 comes out next Thursday, we will fix the squads and release V3.

Sticking with V3, we are planning to include more leagues so you guys can have more options to choose from. For example, we are preparing to fix the npower Championship and Bundesliga so they can be used by everyone. We are also planning to add the Scottish Premier League, the MLS and the two second divisions of both Spain and Germany - we may add more leagues, but only if a) the demand is there, and b) we have enough time!

As usual, please leave your feedback in the threads (both links are posted above) and leave your comments and suggestions. Remember, the more feedback we receive, the more accurate our future updates will be.


Thank you - and enjoy the files!
__________________
I can also be found here >>.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


twitter:@DJDaymos


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Optional Donation Link
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Having trouble installing the conventional way?

MY EASY INSTALL PRE LOADED OPTION FILE USB OPTIONS WITH CHANTS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Last edited by Daymos; 21-12-2012 at 18:39.. Reason: Daymos OPE v3 Released
Daymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 15:15   #2
Pompeio
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Posts: 43
  • Credits:

Pompeio is an unknown

Great & stunning work Daymos ! Konami should hire you !
I go with the v.1.5 with the Data Pack.
Thanks a lot
Pompeio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 15:26   #3
nurological
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 25
  • Credits:

nurological is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymos View Post
[Xbox 360] PES 2013 option file: Daymos OPE: V1.5 + V2 released!




After running into Data Pack 1 related problems with last month's release of our V1 file, we have been working extremely hard in recent weeks, and finally, we are pleased to bring you two files: V1.5 (our online file), and V2 (our offline file).

In order to get these option files working, you must have an unmodded Xbox 360 with a hard-drive size of at least 20GB. Anything smaller and the option file will not function properly - for example, most kits will be missing.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daymos OPE V2 - offline version
V2 is the more complete file - Bundesliga and npower Championship both included. However, the problem is that you will not be able to use Data Pack 1 with this file because your game will freeze/crash. Simply put, if you want to download the V2 file, do not download DP1.



V2 DOWNLOAD LINK AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/...php?f=57&t=788

The Daymos OPE V2 file includes:

English Premier League, English npower Championship, German Bundesliga, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and international teams are now licensed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daymos OPE V1.5 - online version
V1.5 is still missing the German Bundesliga and npower Championship. However, this file will work with Data Pack 1. We have tested this file thoroughly and we have found that V1.5 does not cause the game to crash.



V1.5 DOWNLOAD LINK AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/...php?f=57&t=790

The Daymos OPE V1.5 file includes:

English Premier League, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and national teams are now licensed.

However, the English npower Championship and German Bundesliga are still missing because these leagues cause the game to crash if DP1 is installed. V2 has more leagues, so only download this file if you really want Data Pack 1 on your console.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For both files, please note that some squads and transfers are incorrect. This issue will be corrected as soon as Konami release Data Pack 2 on October 11th. When DP2 comes out next Thursday, we will fix the squads and release V3.

Sticking with V3, we are planning to include more leagues so you guys can have more options to choose from. For example, we are preparing to fix the npower Championship and Bundesliga so they can be used by everyone. We are also planning to add the Scottish Premier League, the MLS and the two second divisions of both Spain and Germany - we may add more leagues, but only if a) the demand is there, and b) we have enough time!

As usual, please leave your feedback in the threads (both links are posted above) and leave your comments and suggestions. Remember, the more feedback we receive, the more accurate our future updates will be.


Thank you - and enjoy the files!
i Have 2 questions

1 what do you mean unmodded xbox?

2. when dlc 2 comes out will your option file work with it?
nurological is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 16:02   #4
Miecinek
Registered User
Miecinek's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Wisła Kraków, Real Madrid
  • XBox: Miecinek
  • Posts: 215
  • Credits:

Miecinek has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Great work! But i see Błaszczykowski and Piszczek loose their presets (must to go to their faces na pres "Y" to default). Any other players got same problem?

Edit:
What will happend if after intaling v2 i will download data pack? OF will be now working? Or maybe I will have datapack and working OF?
Miecinek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:22   #5
raphael2012
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 13
  • Credits:

raphael2012 is an unknown

Daymos 's work is always amazing for us from XBOX community
raphael2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:05   #6
edu madrid
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: Brasil
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • Posts: 487
  • Credits:

edu madrid has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miecinek View Post
Great work! But i see Błaszczykowski and Piszczek loose their presets (must to go to their faces na pres "Y" to default). Any other players got same problem?

Edit:
What will happend if after intaling v2 i will download data pack? OF will be now working? Or maybe I will have datapack and working OF?
I helped Daymos with Bundesliga last season so this season I 'm making new Bundesliga from scratch that will works with DLC's and it will be more adequated with daymos 1.5.... so there I am imputing 100% corrected faces, remaking all stats and making new stats, imputing accessories, putting right line-up's and formations and strategies.... I and Daymos will remove double players too.... so Wait untill V3... and you will see high quality in Bundesliga....

see you guys....
edu madrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:04   #7
springsteen
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 5
  • Credits:

springsteen is an unknown

the news are great thank you Daymos and edu madrid
springsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 16:21   #8
Robim
Registered User
Robim's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 75
  • Credits:

Robim has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

daymos and edu madrid, station of parabens, thank you for another OF,
hugs to all
Robim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 20:53   #9
Didster89
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 1
  • Credits:

Didster89 is an unknown

Hi, is there an editor I can use on Pc, just want to add a couple of my own logos, before I export onto my 360.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers
Didster89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:40   #10
kn23m
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2008
  • Location: Baltic State
  • Posts: 38
  • Credits:

kn23m is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didster89 View Post
Hi, is there an editor I can use on Pc, just want to add a couple of my own logos, before I export onto my 360.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers
I would be interested in this too...
kn23m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 15:43   #11
lee_s_chap
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Posts: 3
  • Credits:

lee_s_chap is an unknown

Epic v2 patch however I do have a slight question ? The npower teams are about 2 1/2 seasons out of date . Are or is any1 looking into it? Love the patch none the less tho
lee_s_chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 18:52   #12
fruman23
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 4
  • Credits:

fruman23 is an unknown

hi mate

fantastic work on the files, strange thing with arsenal away kit

back is fine, but front shows up as red and purple?

nothing major just not sure if it's a bug etc

Cheers!!!!
fruman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:35   #13
marshall7777
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 3
  • Credits:

marshall7777 is an unknown

Great option file that u share.
Thank You Daymos
marshall7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:54   #14
Daymos
Registered User
Daymos's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2007
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: Daymos
  • Posts: 1,921
  • Credits:

Daymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruman23 View Post
hi mate

fantastic work on the files, strange thing with arsenal away kit

back is fine, but front shows up as red and purple?

nothing major just not sure if it's a bug etc

Cheers!!!!
Strange..

Download v1.5 again from the rapid share link and it should fix the issue.. (assuming your using v1.5)
__________________
I can also be found here >>.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


twitter:@DJDaymos


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Optional Donation Link
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Having trouble installing the conventional way?

MY EASY INSTALL PRE LOADED OPTION FILE USB OPTIONS WITH CHANTS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:57   #15
Daymos
Registered User
Daymos's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2007
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: Daymos
  • Posts: 1,921
  • Credits:

Daymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_s_chap View Post
Epic v2 patch however I do have a slight question ? The npower teams are about 2 1/2 seasons out of date . Are or is any1 looking into it? Love the patch none the less tho
Plase read the opening post.

It explains that not all npower and bundesliga squads are 100% and will be sorted in v3

v2 was released after all the crashing issues and it was released just to let you have something to play with instead of have to waint months for v3 with no file.
__________________
I can also be found here >>.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


twitter:@DJDaymos


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Optional Donation Link
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Having trouble installing the conventional way?

MY EASY INSTALL PRE LOADED OPTION FILE USB OPTIONS WITH CHANTS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:47.

Not yet a member? Register now.