PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES 2013 Editing and Option Files > PES 2013 Completed Files (All Platforms)

Old 15-11-2012, 10:07   #16
Banius83
  • Credits:

Banius83 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3 View Post
Ok, cool. Glad you got things to work right.

As far as I know, conversion to BLES is not possible.
Thanks Connoll, by the way, I'm trying to do by myself an option file for the BLES version of PES.
I have one request to you: i know that you have done the stadium for the MLS, can you send me the PNG for the stadium banners? It will be a great hand.
Let me know, my mail is banius83@hotmail.it
Thanks a lot!

Banius83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 06:29   #17
PES3Paul
  • Credits:

PES3Paul is an unknown

What will help this and other option files with hundreds of items is the 'copy multiple' option on the PS3. Which wasn't in previous versions of the PS3, I don't believe. I didn't like the prospect of copying and transferring 5-600 files one at a time.
PES3Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 15:49   #18
gotnoname
  • Supports: Philadelphia Union
  • Credits:

gotnoname is an unknown

wow

This is a fantastic OF,thank you very much!

I love that I can finally use MLS stadiums in a video game (especially PPL Park)
gotnoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 17:25   #19
frankskorner
  • Credits:

frankskorner is an unknown

Quick question. Is there any kind of fix if I have BLUS 31029L/Region 1 ?

Quote:
PES 2013 MLS, NASL & USL Pro Option File

This file is for the American version (BLUS 31029/Region 1) of PES 2013 for PS3 updated with Konami's 2.0 DLC & Patch Version 1.01.

The file is a beta as of now. Call it 0.5.

>>Full download available here:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/y9CJKzyX/...USL_Pro_O.html

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?6gd51eroto7h5u1

The download pack should include a PS3 Folder + 557 sub-files.

Main Features:
  • All 19 MLS clubs, all 8 NASL clubs, and 9 USL Pro clubs (Antigua, Charleston, Charlotte, Dayton, LA Blues, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Richmond, & Rochester) created in the two blank/fake league slots.
  • All NT kits done (minus a few needed updates/improvements - e.g., Belgium & Lebanon).
  • All missing EPL & Liga ZON Sagres kits + emblems included (minus the emblem for Vitória de Setúbal, which was jettisoned to make room for both USL Pro & NASL badges).
  • All competitions renamed and league/cup emblems allocated.
  • Removed duplicate players from NTs & registered real players in their place. All fake/false player names corrected.
  • All club home grounds named and many grounds re-allocated.
  • Includes 16 imported stadiums originally from fcpappin's North American Stadium Pack for PES 2011.

Primary issues to be sorted/improved/worked on:
  • MLS kits, which were cobbled together for 2012. Some MLS GK kits out of date.
  • Majority of NASL & USL Pro kits are either out of date or missing.
  • Missing some players for NASL & USL Pro, largely b/c of difficulty identifying credible stats. Still, the rosters for NASL & USL Pro clubs are passable, even at this stage. The only club that's a real mess is the Dayton Dutch Lions.
  • Tweaking/updating some player stats & assorted details.

Enjoy! Feedback, critiques, advice, etc. are welcome.

Thanks especially to ¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] and Nemisiskidd for their work on kits. Thanks, too, to fcpappin for his NASL/USL Pro work & the stadium pack.
frankskorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 18:55   #20
connoll3
  • Credits:

connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banius83 View Post
Thanks Connoll, by the way, I'm trying to do by myself an option file for the BLES version of PES.
I have one request to you: i know that you have done the stadium for the MLS, can you send me the PNG for the stadium banners? It will be a great hand.
I didn't create any stadiums; simply imported fcpappin's work. So I don't have any material or PNGs from the stadium edits readily on hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnoname View Post
This is a fantastic OF,thank you very much!

I love that I can finally use MLS stadiums in a video game (especially PPL Park)
Glad you enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankskorner View Post
Quick question. Is there any kind of fix if I have BLUS 31029L/Region 1 ?
What do you mean by 'fix'? I'm not 100% sure the file works with 3029L, but think it might...
connoll3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 15:43   #21
frankskorner
  • Credits:

I loaded the files but when the game tries to load the edit files it gives me an error message saying the files appear to be for another version. Everything else is up to date so it leads me to believe that it could be due to it being 3029L

Quote:
I didn't create any stadiums; simply imported fcpappin's work. So I don't have any material or PNGs from the stadium edits readily on hand...

Glad you enjoy.

What do you mean by 'fix'? I'm not 100% sure the file works with 3029L, but think it might...
Old 07-12-2012, 18:21   #22
connoll3
  • Credits:

connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankskorner View Post
I loaded the files but when the game tries to load the edit files it gives me an error message saying the files appear to be for another version. Everything else is up to date so it leads me to believe that it could be due to it being 3029L
Hmm. Sorry to hear that. I thought the file would be compatible with all the BLUS coded games...
Old 08-12-2012, 14:52   #23
frankskorner
  • Credits:

It's cool. I'm working down in Costa Rica and bought this version of the game down here. I think I'll just order the US version online and go back to the store where I bought this copy and exchange it for something else.

Quote:
Hmm. Sorry to hear that. I thought the file would be compatible with all the BLUS coded games...
Old 12-12-2012, 01:18   #24
merg311
  • Credits:

merg311 is an unknown

Quote:
The file eventually will be updated/improved; but when that next update will be posted is to be determined. Stay tuned.
Still planning an update here or is this a final version?

Your work is much appreciated! Thanks!
merg311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:34   #25
connoll3
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by merg311 View Post
Still planning an update here or is this a final version?

Your work is much appreciated! Thanks!
I hope to have an update out in the near future. But before I do that, some notes:

- I'm still in the market for kit PNGs, particularly for NASL & USL Pro sides (some MLS kits, too). FYI to any kit makers who'd like to help out. I can provide more details on what I'm looking for, if anyone wants to pitch in...

- I could use some assistance with NASL & USL Pro details. If you have any decent knowledge of the leagues/teams/players and can help out, speak up...

- I haven't gotten much feedback on the file, at least nothing terribly specific. So if you've noticed something that could use revision or improvement, speak up...

To a significant extent, the quality/thoroughness of the next update will depend on whether I can get any help, especially with kit PNGs.

As of now, the next update will include: adding new/improved NT kits; a couple improved MLS/USL Pro/NASL kits; some newly created players for USL Pro & NASL; and assorted tweaks of player stats and other details.

Also of note: the next update will not focus on any roster moves occurring in the current MLS/NASL/USL Pro off-season. It's too early and things are too much in flux to justify starting those edits right now. The rosters for those leagues will continue to reflect the 2012 season, then.
Old 15-12-2012, 13:58   #26
Baracuda
  • Credits:

Baracuda has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey connell3 the file looks awesome man! I still haven't got the game for this year, but this file makes me want to go get right now! Peace.
Baracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:36   #27
colic0
  • Credits:

colic0 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Any chance of getting it working on version 1.03?
colic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 20:21   #28
connoll3
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by colic0 View Post
Any chance of getting it working on version 1.03?
I have not yet updated to patch 1.03, but as I understand it, the file should still work even if you have updated to 1.03. For instance, see here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=158

Next update is TBD, still...
Old 11-01-2013, 16:44   #29
connoll3
  • Credits:

An update to the file has been posted (version 0.8). This update is compatible with Data Pack 3.00 & Patch Version 1.03, and includes:

* New, updated NT kits.
* A few improved USL Pro kits.
* Some added players to better fill out NASL & USL Pro rosters.
* Many tweaks to player stats and other details.

See the first post for further details and download links.
Old 14-01-2013, 16:04   #30
Gojerr
  • Credits:

Gojerr is an unknown

Quote:
I have not yet updated to patch 1.03, but as I understand it, the file should still work even if you have updated to 1.03. For instance, see here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=158

Next update is TBD, still...

this work, i have try it by following the instructions.

source/instruction from the link above.

"The Option file works with Konami's latest update.

For those with new game installs, sounds like you did not fully update the game before installing the Option file.

Go to the INFORMATION tab in the PES Menu and then Click on the DATA PACK UPATE.

You will need to delete out the EDIT DATA file and re-add the EDIT DATA file from the Option file after updating from the INFORMATION tab.

Go to the game and start the process again with this time Choosing DO NOT APPLY then PROCEED and SAVEDATA YES."
Gojerr is offline   Reply With Quote