PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-02-2017, 21:31   #31
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hey, here you have some info about some non-Fifa teams from the 2015 Island Games website. It's not too much, but at least it has the faces of the players:

http://jersey2015results.com/Sports/...28&EventID=139

It might be useful

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 21:56   #32
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hey, here you have some info about some non-Fifa teams from the 2015 Island Games website. It's not too much, but at least it has the faces of the players:

http://jersey2015results.com/Sports/...28&EventID=139

It might be useful
thank you very much

(but had that already )
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 00:32   #33
Mapras10

Mapras10 is an unknown

I want to ask something else....

Is there any way to add fans chants/songs in gameplay mode?
I remember years ago i could choose, create playlist and then add anything i wanted to my Pes. (probably on Ps3 - Pro 2010-11). Is so nice..

Thank and sorry for spamming the perfection of the threat ))
Mapras10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 01:18   #34
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapras10 View Post
I want to ask something else....

Is there any way to add fans chants/songs in gameplay mode?
I remember years ago i could choose, create playlist and then add anything i wanted to my Pes. (probably on Ps3 - Pro 2010-11). Is so nice..

Thank and sorry for spamming the perfection of the threat ))
It isn't possible anymore ingame.

I can remember when i played PES 2010 on PC i could nearly edit anything.... even player names said by the commentatory when in possession, fan chants, and much more.... now on PS4 that isn't possible.

You can just improvise.... load music on the PS4 and run it in background - when you want a file to be played, play in the right moment.... i once found a french tutorial on youtube where one guy played PES and timed it so perfect it looked like there are playing national anthems for not ingame national teams.... he used the mp3 files of anthems and put it on PS4 via USB....

but you can not (!) place it IN the game. So for your question - that's one of many things where PC players are definitely in advantage.

one of MANY.... others include numbers and fonts on kits, boots, faces, hair, tattoos, keeper gloves, stadiums, IMPORT LIMITS - and nearly everything in the game
Old 02-02-2017, 01:42   #35
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
It isn't possible anymore ingame.

I can remember when i played PES 2010 on PC i could nearly edit anything.... even player names said by the commentatory when in possession, fan chants, and much more.... now on PS4 that isn't possible.

You can just improvise.... load music on the PS4 and run it in background - when you want a file to be played, play in the right moment.... i once found a french tutorial on youtube where one guy played PES and timed it so perfect it looked like there are playing national anthems for not ingame national teams.... he used the mp3 files of anthems and put it on PS4 via USB....

but you can not (!) place it IN the game. So for your question - that's one of many things where PC players are definitely in advantage.

one of MANY.... others include numbers and fonts on kits, boots, faces, hair, tattoos, keeper gloves, stadiums, IMPORT LIMITS - and nearly everything in the game
If I'm not wrong, on ps3 you can still import songs (I had PES 2016 for ps3), but on ps4 it isn't possible. A bit deceiving I guess. It would be good to add some new chants to add more variety.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:10   #36
Speckkopf

Quote:
If I'm not wrong, on ps3 you can still import songs (I had PES 2016 for ps3), but on ps4 it isn't possible. A bit deceiving I guess. It would be good to add some new chants to add more variety.
definitely.... PES has the potential to edit the game as original as could be by yourself.... on PC it's possible to edit many details. I wish PES will improve edit mode on consoles in the future, so there are at least NEARLY as much possibilities than on PC.

Like for example in Austria, where i come from - every team has it's own music when scoring a goal at home, also when coming on the pitch before the game (don't know how this is called in english...). Than the traditional teams have more support than the others - also that would be good to edit.... Team X full house when playing at home, Team Y only 2000 people and so on... fan chants also and on consoles it would be good to import images for fan banners and transparents.... not only enter text.

But whom do i tell that, that's Konamis task... They don't have many original licenses as FIFA has, so they are dependent on a good Edit Mode and a good community which does the work for them, to bring original teams and players in the game. And on consoles i see many things which should be better.... the game itself if you ask me (that's only my opinion) would be far better than FIFA.

And the most important thing would be not to have a limit for image importing.... what does it help when i can have so many teams in the game, when i can't even have original kits for half of them. that's just strange
Old 02-02-2017, 02:27   #37
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

you are going to do more team exports???

here you have my collection
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ogawe...es++Extras.rar
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:46   #38
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
you are going to do more team exports???

here you have my collection
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ogawe...es++Extras.rar
of course, as i said - i make all. Got also some exports of your german friend, which makes it easier for me because some teams i don't have to create from scratch

thanks!
Old 02-02-2017, 12:53   #39
Mapras10

Mapras10 is an unknown

Thank you guys for the answers, i was almost sure about chants i just wanted confirmation. The chants while you playing, the music backgrounds in goals (like Austria) makes the game 100 times better than now, atmosphere !!!! And ok we cant compare it with Pc because we wont play again. I remember i could change even scoreboards. To feel better we can compare it with XBox (as i know you cant import anything there).

Something else....

1) Does anyone knows forum post or anything about Cyprus League teams? At least 2-3 good teams (Apollon, Omonoia, Ael) Apoel exist by default on Pes 2017. I found only the Greek Superleague but i cant find anything from Cyprus.

2) IF you have free time can you do me a huge favor and create for me 2 kits?
The shorts and socks you can do it black both in a case you have time.

AC Milan and Inter ...

http://www.pesgaming.com/picture.php...pictureid=2894
Old 02-02-2017, 19:56   #40
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapras10 View Post
Thank you guys for the answers, i was almost sure about chants i just wanted confirmation. The chants while you playing, the music backgrounds in goals (like Austria) makes the game 100 times better than now, atmosphere !!!! And ok we cant compare it with Pc because we wont play again. I remember i could change even scoreboards. To feel better we can compare it with XBox (as i know you cant import anything there).

Something else....

1) Does anyone knows forum post or anything about Cyprus League teams? At least 2-3 good teams (Apollon, Omonoia, Ael) Apoel exist by default on Pes 2017. I found only the Greek Superleague but i cant find anything from Cyprus.

2) IF you have free time can you do me a huge favor and create for me 2 kits?
The shorts and socks you can do it black both in a case you have time.

AC Milan and Inter ...

http://www.pesgaming.com/picture.php...pictureid=2894
Apoel isn't for default on PES 2017... I downloaded this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szp_hJ-H1So

Sorry, I couldn't find more teams.
Old 03-02-2017, 18:59   #41
Mapras10

Mapras10 is an unknown

Quote:
Apoel isn't for default on PES 2017... I downloaded this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szp_hJ-H1So

Sorry, I couldn't find more teams.
I thought was by default. My mistake sorry. Yes i have apoel but is the only one.

Thank You for you research.
Old 03-02-2017, 20:32   #42
Speckkopf

Update (also in start post):

Each national team as single download
Exports in new order / on new slot
Full team replacement list
Instructions

See here: https://goo.gl/IqA9Dj

Soon i upload Kazakhstan, Andorra, Northern Cyprus and Luxembourg - also some more ingame national teams.
Old 03-02-2017, 21:10   #43
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:

Instructions

Soon i upload Kazakhstan, Andorra, Northern Cyprus and Luxembourg - also some more ingame national teams.
Great!!
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 23:12   #44
philips_99

Quote:

Instructions

Nice! I hope this is completed as soon as possible.
Old 03-02-2017, 23:15   #45
Speckkopf

Quote:
Nice! I hope this is completed as soon as possible.
i can only promise that europe is finished soon! Now the last days i had much to reorder and made some kits, but that will save me time from now on.... i'm definitely at home for the whole next week because i got sick and have much time.

Also received some Team exports from other people which saves time for me. There are only 12 teams left for europe (and 4 of them i have nearly finished) plus some NON-FIFA teams.