PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 05-07-2019, 11:37   #1
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Early days so far... but it's looking promising

Hi All

So, the demo comes out at the end of July, however, PES Universe have an early release and videos are being uploaded onto their Twitter Account on a daily basis. https://twitter.com/PesUniverse?lang=en
From what I can tell, the ball control and AI is similar to PES 2017, which is fantastic as I **Personally** believe 2017 has far superior gameplay to 2018 & 2019.

Also, the demo includes the Legends, so I am now wondering if the Legends will be available from the very start of the game without having to use Junior Mantis's secret files? Hmmm

It's all looking good so far. But I will hold my reservations as we've seen this many, many times before.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 10:22   #2
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'll be honest. I'm almost beyond giving a damn really. The pre-release hype is so predictable after this many years hearing it. The menu systems have been 'revamped' apparently (err, not in those videos they haven't, a new colour doesn't count). The commentary will undoubtedly be the same (terrible). Edit mode will undoubtedly still be the same (still unable to create players who actually look like humans). The gameplay will be almost pretty much identical against the AI as well, I'm sure of that.

These are all KEY things that need attention. I, personally don't particularly care about Man U, Juventus or Bayern being added (rumoured). That's three teams. I don't support any of them. I don't find this 'exclusive partnership' thing exciting at all if I'm honest. I like leagues to be licensed and players to have faces and that's it. I don't care if Dybala has his tattoo or not.

I will grant them, the new camera angle is a step in the right direction though. I'll get the game, I can never help myself! But do I actually really care? Not really.
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:05   #3
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm still playing PES2018 and I'm happy with it. I've reached a place where I don't need to update or keep changing the game. Maybe these past 6/7 months, with my thesis and whatnot leaving me with less free time, helped extend the expiration date of the game.

As for the upcoming game, very glad to see a PC demo will come out earlier this year, and it will include A LOT of stuff, like the capability to create OFs that can be imported into the full game as soon as it releases. I've watched a few videos where they show the cooperation with Iniesta, it may very well be a load of bullshit but I'm cautiously optimistic.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 13:49   #4
dougall

dougall has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

still playing 2018,i really disliked 2019 something really scripted about that game.plus i sunk so much time into 2018 adding about 40+ classic teams I didn't play too much until recently.
dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 17:55   #5
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
I'm still playing PES2018 and I'm happy with it. I've reached a place where I don't need to update or keep changing the game. Maybe these past 6/7 months, with my thesis and whatnot leaving me with less free time, helped extend the expiration date of the game.

As for the upcoming game, very glad to see a PC demo will come out earlier this year, and it will include A LOT of stuff, like the capability to create OFs that can be imported into the full game as soon as it releases. I've watched a few videos where they show the cooperation with Iniesta, it may very well be a load of bullshit but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Still playing PES 2018 as well, even though I own PES 2019 (bought on a sale). It's a great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall View Post
still playing 2018,i really disliked 2019 something really scripted about that game.plus i sunk so much time into 2018 adding about 40+ classic teams I didn't play too much until recently.
I feel you, I'm still working on my PES 2018 OF (for the most part of the year I had no time to edit that's why almost 2 years later it isn't finished yet), I didn't even start a proper Master League yet Good to see there are still PES 2018 players around though

So far, PES 2020 news are promising, but I'm keeping my expectations low to avoid disappointments like PES 2019.

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 14:33   #6
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
I'll be honest. I'm almost beyond giving a damn really. The pre-release hype is so predictable after this many years hearing it. The menu systems have been 'revamped' apparently (err, not in those videos they haven't, a new colour doesn't count). The commentary will undoubtedly be the same (terrible). Edit mode will undoubtedly still be the same (still unable to create players who actually look like humans). The gameplay will be almost pretty much identical against the AI as well, I'm sure of that.

These are all KEY things that need attention. I, personally don't particularly care about Man U, Juventus or Bayern being added (rumoured). That's three teams. I don't support any of them. I don't find this 'exclusive partnership' thing exciting at all if I'm honest. I like leagues to be licensed and players to have faces and that's it. I don't care if Dybala has his tattoo or not.

I will grant them, the new camera angle is a step in the right direction though. I'll get the game, I can never help myself! But do I actually really care? Not really.
I know how you feel. I Won't get the game until there's been gameplay feedback.

PES 2019 - was simply horrible. It was the same thing over and over again. The gameplay from the AI was the same every game. Your own gameplay had to be the same every game - quite frankly, it was boring!

Old 11-07-2019, 14:34   #7
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Still playing PES 2018 as well, even though I own PES 2019 (bought on a sale). It's a great game.

I feel you, I'm still working on my PES 2018 OF (for the most part of the year I had no time to edit that's why almost 2 years later it isn't finished yet), I didn't even start a proper Master League yet Good to see there are still PES 2018 players around though

So far, PES 2020 news are promising, but I'm keeping my expectations low to avoid disappointments like PES 2019.
I'm still working on my PES 2017 Files. It's great, but blimey, updating the transfers and building new players is a bloody chore!

Old 24-08-2019, 03:30   #8
fatehasfans
  • Supports: Arsenal

fatehasfans has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I'm still playing PES 2015, I don't mind 2018 and played a little 19 but just recently played a brief game of 2020 at a friends house and to be really honest it was poor. Shots were again floaty and automated, passing predictable, linear pathing the same and same shitty AI controlled issues with gameplay not to mentioned that stupid fucking camera zooming in and zooming out ffs, and as someone else mentioned we're in the middle of getting all the pre-release bullshit hype-rhetoric and it's sickening. Not one honest review, not one honest comparison with previous versions just the same shit from the same sites all sucking slurm from the Konami payroll.

Ohh but look Juventus is there. Fuck off, seriously.

Ain't buying it this year folks.

It's a joke.
fatehasfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:53   #9
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Im still on PES 2019 & 18, on 18 im just about to start a Evo stick southern League , need a little work on squads but were up to date at the end of last season, i accually like PES 2019 doing a Prmiership with Leicester City and an EFL Div 2 with a created team of Coalville Town (a local side) check my channal to see games with these leagues, as for Pes 2020 ive have the Demo its not bad imo. but need to see full game when realeased, if i remember right Pes 2019 was virtualy unplayable in the begining if i recall but after several Patches became a good game IMO of cause so well wait and see, but just enjoy PES

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLV..._as=subscriber
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 03:52   #10
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Just watched a ML video. Finally it looks like you can change the transfer frequency and turn off the first transfer window.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:25   #11
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Just watched a ML video. Finally it looks like you can change the transfer frequency and turn off the first transfer window.
Wow! I always wondered why the PS2 & PS3 versions of PES had more options than PS4. Finally we're getting somewhere. However, isn't the PS5 coming out in 2021?

Old 02-09-2019, 13:10   #12
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I suppose regens still exist?

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 15:25   #13
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Transfer fees in master league are fixed but there are still a lot of unrealistic transfers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3kihKP6-0

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:24   #14
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
I'm still working on my PES 2017 Files. It's great, but blimey, updating the transfers and building new players is a bloody chore!

I need also to check the full game, demo has a good base ,but tgese staff usually change in day one updates. I just hope cause it can't be worse than 19 at least regarding CPU AI.

P.S.: Can i ask you about your pes17 OF? Will you publish here your updates when it gets finished, or it is for personal purposes? Also someone that buys the game now, can use your OF? Or the live updates back from 2017 are needed? I ask you, cause i have some friends on EvoWeb, started playing 2017 last year and their hopes for an updated OF is only you.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:41   #15
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post

I am playing also much 2018, but unfortunately i stopped updatimg my OF. This 32 players max capacity killed me. Almost all teams are filled to max cap.
Only for this resson i preferred to work more on my 2019 OF ,which at least lets you more creativity, due to wider league spread and 40 player cap. rosters. So i am playing more 18 and editing more 19.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote