PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-07-2019, 10:28   #286
Tigers Mad
Registered User
Tigers Mad's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2006
  • Posts: 829

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiel View Post
Had a go at doing the new Norwich Home and GK kits if anyone's interested, using one of CDKM's old Nike raglan sleeve templates as a base! The gradient detail on the home kit I'm particularly proud of

Both kits use collar type 2 on PS4




Nice one Akiel thanks
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 15:40   #287
shak34
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 13

shak34 is an unknown

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiel View Post
Had a go at doing the new Norwich Home and GK kits if anyone's interested, using one of CDKM's old Nike raglan sleeve templates as a base! The gradient detail on the home kit I'm particularly proud of

Both kits use collar type 2 on PS4




Awesome work on the Norwich kits Akiel. Superstar!

One thing - can you provide RGB colour codes?

Thanks
shak34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 17:58   #288
akiel
Registered User
akiel's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2007
  • Posts: 291

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shak34 View Post
Awesome work on the Norwich kits Akiel. Superstar!

One thing - can you provide RGB colour codes?

Thanks
Added the RGB codes to my original post
akiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 18:44   #289
edinburgh_ayr
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • Posts: 7

edinburgh_ayr is an unknown

Hey pal,

Hope you’re keeping well, noticed you’ve not been online for a wee bit!

Just wondered if you could help me, I’m trying to make a few of the Scottish League kits and the joma sponsored teams seem to be using a similar template/pattern this year. It’s the sort of half-tone gradient/pattern that was used on the Swansea away kit and Atalanta 3rd from last season. I noticed you made the Swansea kit last year, and I was hoping you could share the pattern from it? Or be able to say where you found a version of it to use?

Thanks pal,

Graeme
edinburgh_ayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 18:55   #290
CDKitMaker
Registered User
  • Join Date: Aug 2018
  • Posts: 104

CDKitMaker has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinburgh_ayr View Post
Hey pal,

Hope you’re keeping well, noticed you’ve not been online for a wee bit!

Just wondered if you could help me, I’m trying to make a few of the Scottish League kits and the joma sponsored teams seem to be using a similar template/pattern this year. It’s the sort of half-tone gradient/pattern that was used on the Swansea away kit and Atalanta 3rd from last season. I noticed you made the Swansea kit last year, and I was hoping you could share the pattern from it? Or be able to say where you found a version of it to use?

Thanks pal,

Graeme
Hey Graeme! If memory serves me correctly, I think I made that template on my old burnt out laptop... I could try and see if it's still on there for you, but it might take a while as it's a really old laptop and is a little clogged but I'll take a look!
CDKitMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 18:56   #291
CDKitMaker
Registered User
  • Join Date: Aug 2018
  • Posts: 104

CDKitMaker has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiel View Post
Had a go at doing the new Norwich Home and GK kits if anyone's interested, using one of CDKM's old Nike raglan sleeve templates as a base! The gradient detail on the home kit I'm particularly proud of

Both kits use collar type 2 on PS4


Yellow 60-58-3; Green 0-26-3


Light Blue 37-48-55; Navy Blue 8-9-17
You're on fire bro!!!!!!
CDKitMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 18:57   #292
edinburgh_ayr
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • Posts: 7

edinburgh_ayr is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Hey Graeme! If memory serves me correctly, I think I made that template on my old burnt out laptop... I could try and see if it's still on there for you, but it might take a while as it's a really old laptop and is a little clogged but I'll take a look!
Thanks pal, don’t worry if not! I’m going to take a stab at it on illustrator tonight!
edinburgh_ayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 18:58   #293
CDKitMaker
Registered User
  • Join Date: Aug 2018
  • Posts: 104

CDKitMaker has disabled reputation

Made all officially released Adidas kits so far for the in-game clubs on the list. You may have noticed how certain clubs don't have a GK kit or have a kit leaked that I haven't made. This is because whenever I make a prediction, it goes horribly wrong and then I have to fix a load of errors... but as soon as the full kits are officially released, I'll make/add them!

Now I'm moving onto Puma clubs. Only on the Premier League so far, but these long-awaited kits are finally up!

CDKitMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 21:54   #294
P1_Ar97
Registered User
P1_Ar97's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 46

P1_Ar97 is an unknown

can you please send me all the kit templates that you have , because am working with an option file but struggling to find new kit templates
P1_Ar97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 10:10   #295
williegreen8
Registered User
  • Join Date: May 2016
  • Posts: 45

williegreen8 is an unknown

MLS Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Made all officially released Adidas kits so far for the in-game clubs on the list. You may have noticed how certain clubs don't have a GK kit or have a kit leaked that I haven't made. This is because whenever I make a prediction, it goes horribly wrong and then I have to fix a load of errors... but as soon as the full kits are officially released, I'll make/add them!

Now I'm moving onto Puma clubs. Only on the Premier League so far, but these long-awaited kits are finally up!


Hi Sir!!!, is there any way you could activate your blog with the MLS kits, these are the best quality kits Ive seen for the league. Thank you if possible
williegreen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:48   #296
akiel
Registered User
akiel's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2007
  • Posts: 291

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Made all officially released Adidas kits so far for the in-game clubs on the list. You may have noticed how certain clubs don't have a GK kit or have a kit leaked that I haven't made. This is because whenever I make a prediction, it goes horribly wrong and then I have to fix a load of errors... but as soon as the full kits are officially released, I'll make/add them!

Now I'm moving onto Puma clubs. Only on the Premier League so far, but these long-awaited kits are finally up!

Looking great so far, my dude!! You've been hella missed!!
akiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 13:05   #297
maldini1985
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 7

maldini1985 is an unknown

Please sevilla fc kits 19/20 ps4





Captain


maldini1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 18:47   #298
Schitzophonic
Registered User
Schitzophonic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Singapore
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14
  • Posts: 2,445

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Excellent work on the kits. One thing I have noticed is that the revamped Crystal Palace home shirt is missing the white details on the stripes.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Schitzophonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:04   #299
Raphacosmo
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 5

Raphacosmo is an unknown

ola amigo, admiro muito seu trabalho com os kits e venho tentar te ajudar, olha essa pagina no twitter tem templace que poderá usar pra editar seus kits !

https://twitter.com/emptyspaces7

forte abraço!

é só um pedido poderia incluir nas suas edições os kits do liga brasileira também
Raphacosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:18   #300
akiel
Registered User
akiel's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2007
  • Posts: 291

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphacosmo View Post
ola amigo, admiro muito seu trabalho com os kits e venho tentar te ajudar, olha essa pagina no twitter tem templace que poderá usar pra editar seus kits !

https://twitter.com/emptyspaces7

forte abraço!

é só um pedido poderia incluir nas suas edições os kits do liga brasileira também
English please
akiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:42.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.