PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-09-2019, 21:42   #1
Da11en47

Da11en47 is an unknown

Are there injuries in ML yet?

Having none existing injuries over the last years has put me off buying the game, ruins the immersion for me. Has anyone experienced any yet? Thanks.

Da11en47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 13:26   #2
stiker

stiker is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da11en47 View Post
Having none existing injuries over the last years has put me off buying the game, ruins the immersion for me. Has anyone experienced any yet? Thanks.
yup one of my players giorza had and injury before close of the transfer window, 1st season
stiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 13:37   #3
aldothenoo

aldothenoo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiker View Post
yup one of my players giorza had and injury before close of the transfer window, 1st season
Yes I've had injuries in my master league in my first season
aldothenoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 10:59   #4
pier2005

pier2005 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldothenoo View Post
Yes I've had injuries in my master league in my first season
Io non ho ancora avuto infortuni, comunque se ce ne sono sono troppo pochi rispetto alla realtą, chissą se qualcuno sa come intervenire.
pier2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 16:19   #5
Fatkev

Fatkev is an unknown

Yes there are injuries. I had a player pull up with a minor knock. The next time he was running at speed with the ball his hamstring went and he collapsed on the ground in agony. I was forced to pull the screens and put him out of his misery. Humanely, of course.

He was out for 4 days.
Fatkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 10:32   #6
driver3

driver3 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da11en47 View Post
Yes - A LOT of minor injuries now. Week-long ones relating to hamstring and stamina issues. Haven't had a major one yet but only half a year into ML.
driver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 17:04   #7
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver3 View Post
Yes - A LOT of minor injuries now. Week-long ones relating to hamstring and stamina issues. Haven't had a major one yet but only half a year into ML.
At least in the demo, if you kept on sprinting with a player whose stamina was completely depleted, chances were he'd get injured. Finally some realism in that regard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2019, 03:30   #8
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

do goalkeepers get injured?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote