PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-11-2019, 16:04   #1
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Esperance de Tunis replacing Pleasure Horn

Esperance de Tunis replacing Pleasure Horn by PES Buck.

Install kits before installing Esperance.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2qkjy....zip/file/file

V2 Fixes Duplicated A. Badri
V3 Fixes Duplicated T. Y. Khenissi

Since those 2 players were originally assigned the Pleasure Horn Player IDs and now been assigned their Real IDs, will not cause duplicates as Pleasure Horn Player IDs only show up in FIFA World Club Cup and not in National Teams.

Credits:
Esperance de Tunis by iamRubenMG

Last edited by Buckshot; 03-11-2019 at 03:23..
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 22:10   #2
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Great work Buck, thank you!

Do we just import the kits first then import the ted file ticking both boxes?

Nothing else we need to do? Anyway we can check its installed properly?
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 22:47   #3
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
Great work Buck, thank you!

Do we just import the kits first then import the ted file ticking both boxes?

Nothing else we need to do? Anyway we can check its installed properly?
That is correct way to install.

To check if installed correctly is start a master league. Then go to the Team Database click on Esperance and view roster and see GK and Home Kit. Then back out of ML without saving.
Old 02-11-2019, 00:04   #4
Skele

Skele is an unknown

Thanks Buckshot!!.
But there a little problem. The tunisian player A. BADRI appear duplicated. One of them is in Esperance and the another one is in Tunisia national team
Skele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 00:31   #5
Buckshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skele View Post
Thanks Buckshot!!.
But there a little problem. The tunisian player A. BADRI appear duplicated. One of them is in Esperance and the another one is in Tunisia national team
Only two issues I see with it is:

1) I am using the Pleasure Horn's Player ID's and those players do not show up on their National Teams since they are on the Pleasure Horn.

2) To have Badri in game, one must have an National Team OF that he is correctly named (to be honest, I have no idea his fake name).

I can try to change his Player ID to the Pleasure Horn's Payer ID to see if it works.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:02   #6
Buckshot

I was able to fix by changing out Badri's Pleasure Horn's Player ID to his Player ID.

V2 updated.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:17   #7
cfdh_edmundo

cfdh_edmundo is an unknown

Hi, does this work for PS4 or is it PC only? Thanks
cfdh_edmundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:30   #8
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Duck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I was able to fix by changing out Badri's Pleasure Horn's Player ID to his Player ID.

V2 updated.
Hey Buck,

thanks for sharing this file.

I noticed another duplicated player, who is also in Tunisia national team:

T. Khenissi (#9) in Tunisia (fake name: N. Abd Al Hamid)
and #11 in your created team.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/taha-ya...spieler/142252
https://www.pesmaster.com/n-abd-al-h...player/369550/

Maybe you can fix that, too. Thanks!
Old 02-11-2019, 13:45   #9
Buckshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck No.99 View Post
Hey Buck,

thanks for sharing this file.

I noticed another duplicated player, who is also in Tunisia national team:

T. Khenissi (#9) in Tunisia (fake name: N. Abd Al Hamid)
and #11 in your created team.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/taha-ya...spieler/142252
https://www.pesmaster.com/n-abd-al-h...player/369550/

Maybe you can fix that, too. Thanks!

Problem is, in my National Team file, he is not there and I do not know all the fake player names.

I went through the national team players last night with a different National Team file to check all players before releasing V2.

I guess before I make any changes, will wait more feedback on fake/ real player names.