PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-03-2006, 22:26   #1
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The Jonny2J Video Thread

Due to popular demand i thought i'd put links up to all of my videos into the one thread so people could look back at them or whatever, i'll still keep on posting new threads for certain videos and then add them to this at a later date....

I'll start off with the Football It's More Than That Compilation

A very emotional compilation with various clips from past events on and off the pitch, here is some info on the compilation itself

Also some people might not understand why some of he clips are in it so i've included links so people see the emotional attachment

The Dynamo Kiev Death Squad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_...Death_Match.22

The Zambia National Team Tragedy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambia_...n_air_disaster

The Grande Torino Side That Perished In The 1949 Superaga Air Disaster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superga_air_disaster

Valentino Mazzola- Star Player Of The Torino Team

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentino_Mazzola

Andreas Escobar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andres_Escobar

Moacir Barbosa

http://www.v-brazil.com/culture/spor...50-Brazil.html

The Song Is Five For Fighting- Superman

Link One: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...e=Superman.wmv

Link Two: http://www.soccerfanatics.net/soccer...0204l.wmv.html

Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2006, 22:27   #2
Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

El Diego Maradona I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor

However much i try and hate this man for his antics in '86, i simply can't due to the genius he brought to the game, 2nd Greatest player of all time in my eyes behind good old Pele, better dribbler than Pele i would say though, although this compilation shows El Diego wasn't just a dribbler with some of the footage i've included on it, so enjoy it for what it is

And let's not start this into another who is the greatest player of all time thread children

Link One: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...66El_Diego.wmv

Link Two: http://rapidshare.de/files/15310157/El_Diego.wmv.html
Old 30-03-2006, 22:28   #3
Jonny2J

Newcastle United Memories Compilation

For the Toon fans of course.....

A cracking compilation if i must say

Probably my best work yet on NUFC, a very emotional compilation with alot of footage down the years historical wise showing such things as the 50's Cup Triumphs, The Fairs Cup...

Players such as KK, Harvey, Milburn, Tony Green, Gazza, Pedro, Hughie Gallacher, Simpson, Shearer, Supermac, Bellers, Ned Kelly, SBR, Footage of the fans from the 50's, even Stan Seymour get's his head in

Link One: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=...le=Memories.w mv

Link Two: http://rapidshare.de/files/16349725/Memories.wmv.html

The Song Is: Within Temptation- Memories
Old 30-03-2006, 22:28   #4
Jonny2J

Zinidine 'Houdini' Zidane Compilation

Yes ladies and gentlefolk the latest project is back on the one and only ZZ..... This man needs absolutely no introduction so i'll let the vid speak for itself really

Link One: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...eo&file=ZZ.wmv
Old 30-03-2006, 22:29   #5
Jonny2J

Alan Shearer You Could Be Mine Compilation

After having severe laptop problem over the past couple of months, this comp was originally schedueled for release as soon as Wor Al broke the record but unfortunately had to be delayed, now though i've hit the jackpot as they've sent me a brand new one

Featuring interviews from Shearer himself, Sir Bobby Robson, Kenny Dalglish and numerous other figures during Shearer's career here it is......

This compilation purely focuses on Big Al since he's been at the toon, and unlike most Shearer compilationa's includes Shearer at his best, not just goals, crunching tackles, kicking Neil Lennon, it's all here...

We only got the real Shearer for a year before that ankle injury in 97 when he was never the same player again, but the sheer amount of goals he has scored shows what a great player he has been

Link One: http://rapidshare.de/files/14679095/..._Mine.wmv.html

Link Two: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EL4XCT05

The Song is "Guns N Roses- You Could Be Mine"
Old 30-03-2006, 22:30   #6
Jonny2J

Paul Gascoigne 'This Charming Man Compilation'

Now we all know about the lads very well documented off the field problems, but on the field he was truly a genius, people talk about Rooney's technique, well Gazza's was alot better and that is saying something, i've never seen an Englishmman who could beat a man like Gazza. The only shame was he was also a fool to himself on the pitch, as if he never made that fateful tackle on Gary Charles on that FA Cup Final day, who knows what he could have been, as that took round about 25% of his ability off the lad, and he never quite reached the heights of becoming the best player in the World which he should have.... add to the fact England never qualified for USA 94 due to Graeme Taylor, which would have been Gazza's so-called peak years to show what he could have done at yet another World Cup like when he caught the nation's imagination at Italia '90...

Well Here It Is.......

"Paul Gascoigne- This Charming Man"

http://files.filefront.com/Gazza__Th.../fileinfo.html
Old 30-03-2006, 22:35   #7
Jonny2J

The Vast Majority Of My Newcastle Vid's

Entitled "Pedro- Twist & Shout"

Us Toon fans all know that Pedro is one of the most underrated players of all time, and never seems to get the praise he deserves.... well here's a short video i made on Pedro.... true magician, genius, whatever praise you have for the man can never be enough... well here you go

http://files.filefront.com/Pedro__Tw.../fileinfo.html
Old 30-03-2006, 22:51   #8
Jonny2J

George Best 'El Beatle Compilation'

Quote:

I could tell you so many stories about George Best that Pat Jennings has told me about him. Jennings at his peak was rated just about the best goalkeeper in the world, Best probably the most exciting forward apart from Pele. Best used to like to prove that a striker was better than a goalkeeper when they were together on international duty.

Spurs played manure at OT in the mid/late 60's, Best went round a couple of defenders, then round Jennings and faced an empty net. He then stopped, turned around and went back around Jennings again before putting the ball in the net.

As he went back past Jennings Best said ' Thought I'd give you a second chance Pat but you still weren't good enough. World's best? Pah!!'

I don't think I'll see too many players in the George Best mould in my lifetime!
Link: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...eorge_Best.wmv
Old 30-03-2006, 23:19   #9
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I still think the Bellamy one is the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 00:29   #10
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Some beautiful vids there.

Just watched the Craig Bellamy one again

''Oooh, he's only nutmeged Schmeicel''

svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 01:13   #11
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I love the Gazza free-kick from about 35 yards (for Spuds), it's on the 45 second mark just after he does the wee dance on the Rangers bus.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 01:14   #12
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

The Bellamy video was quality. Great player...
Old 31-03-2006, 14:26   #13
Jonny2J

Now i made a vid some time ago like this on Pele but as my skills have got better i thought i'd do a one from scratch again on the Greatest Player of all time

Now everyone know's my opinion on Pele being the Greatest player to ever have graced the beautiful game's for numerous reasons... he was the leading innovator in the game today and spawned many things we now see on a football pitch

1281 goals in 1363 matches

He could run the 100m in round about 10 seconds or just over, left-foot right, it didn't matter to Pele, his heading was phenomenal for a person of his height, technique was sensational, one of the best dribblers i've ever seen, mastered the overhead kick, the fact he scored soo many goals and yet didn't play as an out and out striker at times as he was also a playmaker was sheer breathtaking, his passing and vision was sensational

Here's also a couple of quote's from a Spurs fan i know who is shall we say in advancing of years and actually saw the great man play live...

Quote:
Just before the 1966 World Cup, Pele, Greaves and Eusebio tested their reflexes in a promotion arranged by Ford. Greaves, who had won a similar thing amongst English players by the proverbial country mile was also well ahead of Eusebio but was nearly twice as slow as Pele

I saw Pele play at Highbury around 1967/8 when Santos were there for a friendly.

Had his hat-trick after about 10 minutes, scored 5 and didn't come out for the 2nd half! The brave Gunners fought back valiantly and in the end just lost 7-1
By the way the people who say Pele played in a micky mouse league, the Brazilian league at the time was one of the top league's in the world and had some of the World's biggest stars involved, and the majority of footage on here is against the so-called teams of the time in Inter, Benfica and AC Milan... The fact that these teams dominated the European team and in particular Inter and AC both played the extremely tedious Catanaccio which was just to stop the opposition scoring by any means necessary and just defend for 90 minutes, the fact Pele and his Santos team tore these teams apart many a time when they played them speaks for itself

Also after the 1958 World Cup when Pele was 17 Juve offered 2 million for his services despite the fact the transfer record at the time was 65k

Over 90 hat-tricks....

By the way although he missed it that dummying of the keeper in 1970 is the greatest thing i've ever seen on any football pitch...

By the way i believe Pele was at his peak round about 1962 at the ripe old age of 21 when he was all pace and before he started becoming more of a playmaker and was an out and out striker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele

Link: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...s_Greatest.wmv
Old 31-03-2006, 15:35   #14
Krook
Ex-Classic Creator

Krook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Ace thread, this should easily be in the running for the best thread on insight.

I totally agree about the dummying of the keeper in 1970, the fact that most football fanatics have seen the footage and it wasn't even a goal it is a testiment to the genuis piece of play it was. (Every time I see that clip I'm wishing the ball will go in! Stupid I know.)

As a final thought, call me Krooky Springer, ever heard of Josef Bican? It was claimed he scored 5,000 goals in his career, although officially it was never confirmed. Playing for Slavia Prague, he did however score 50 in the 1939/40 season and 57 in 1943/44.

The issue can now never be proven but did he really score five times more goals than Pele?

I don't fuckin' think so!
Krook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 15:37   #15
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookwk
As a final thought, call me Krooky Springer, ever heard of Josef Bican? It was claimed he scored 5,000 goals in his career, although officially it was never confirmed. Playing for Slavia Prague, he did however score 50 in the 1939/40 season and 57 in 1943/44.

The issue can now never be proven but did he really score five times more goals than Pele?

I don't fuckin' think so!
Was there not a Hungarian player who apprently scored more than 1500 goals in the 1920's?
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote