PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-03-2019, 17:30   #1
Martyninho

Martyninho is an unknown

Import Team Question

Hi,

I've created the EFL League 1 in the PEU league, and the only fake teams I have left are now in Other Asian Teams.

Say if I wanted to import some Swedish or Ukranian teams into the Other Asian teams, which by default would import into PEU, would it drag the EFL players i've created from PEU to Other Asian teams, and ruin my PEU League?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Martyninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 17:58   #2
Martyninho

Martyninho is an unknown

Alternatively, does anyone know of any team imports available that by default overwrite the Other Asian Clubs (e.g. Cantlesir Spor, Odersteich etc.)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Martyninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 18:22   #3
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyninho View Post
Hi,

I've created the EFL League 1 in the PEU league, and the only fake teams I have left are now in Other Asian Teams.

Say if I wanted to import some Swedish or Ukranian teams into the Other Asian teams, which by default would import into PEU, would it drag the EFL players i've created from PEU to Other Asian teams, and ruin my PEU League?

Thanks!
Yes, it would take the players and mess it up. You would need to base copy to make it work.

Would you mine sharing your EFL League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyninho View Post
Alternatively, does anyone know of any team imports available that by default overwrite the Other Asian Clubs (e.g. Cantlesir Spor, Odersteich etc.)?
GustavoLevy has created the 16 teams to replace Other Asia Clubs. You can download them from his twitter account: https://twitter.com/GustavoLevy21

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 20:20   #4
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Ive created most EFL Division 1&2 with some National league sides also, but unfortunately cant share as i dont use a hosting site, i also have created Scottish championship, League 1 & 2, i sent these exports to a members email,
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 21:18   #5
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Sent you a PM Tigers Mad
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote