Goal 5 - Murphy 3 5.17%
Goal 6 - Carr 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2007, 21:50   #16
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The Socrates overhead kick wins it for me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field

Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:49   #17
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Yep Socrates goal for me too, I liked that corner kick volley too mind you.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:59   #18
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

The goal scored by Kewell gets my vote. Brilliant volley, made even more impressive by it being on the Aussie's weak foot.

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 18:14   #19
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Had some thoughts about Carr's goal but went for Kewell's. Beautifully taken powerful volley from around 30+ yards.
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 18:58   #20
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What happens if there is a draw?

Will there be a playoff or something like that?

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 23:02   #21
RichB_33
  • XBox: RichB33

RichB_33 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
What happens if there is a draw?

Will there be a playoff or something like that?
I voted for the Socrates overhead kick earlier. (made it 20-19)
Some excellent goals there.
Congratulations Feanor.
RichB_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 23:35   #22
consolegoals
Reserve Team Player

consolegoals is an unknown

OK. The voting for the GOTM March/April has now finished. It was a very close finish with Feanor winning by a mere 1 vote

Winner: Feanor
Runner-Up: redstripe185

Winning Goal:

Congratulations to them both and

Thanks to all the users that contributed their goals for this competition

Stayed tuned for the next GOTM competition

ConsoleGoals
Old 08-05-2007, 01:33   #23
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Congrats Feanor
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:37   #24
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I missed the poll.

I would have cast my vote for Feanor. I'm not a fan of them kicks either, but he would have gotten it just because of the difficulty of such a move.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:38   #25
uncleXXXmas

uncleXXXmas has discovered the General Forums. God help us.uncleXXXmas has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB_33 View Post
I voted for the Socrates overhead kick earlier. (made it 20-19)
Some excellent goals there.
Congratulations Feanor.
I'd say you made the right choice.

Well done Feanor.
uncleXXXmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 19:30   #26
Feanor

Feanor has disabled reputation

I'm not sure why I never did this at the time, but thanks to everyone who voted for me and thanks to PESGaming for running this competition back when Konami actually included useful information on replay saves and we could be sure all goals were scored on Top Player difficulty.
Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote