PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-10-2004, 22:23   #1
thompson.

thompson. has disabled reputation

Newcastle United

As the glory boys get one, i thought i'd make a toon thread

Good result last night in Israel, although they were the dirtiest team i've ever seen lile!

thompson. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 22:28   #2
thompson.

Did'nt think my thread would take off like...Perhaps it's cos the majority of this forum know fuck all about football and just support man u cos they're good?
Old 01-10-2004, 22:52   #3
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Shaknin were a bunch of dirty twats like, they were the same at St James aswell.

We could have got at least 8 last night, Shaknin are a piss-poor team. I hope we don't get Ferencvaros in the group stage after what happened last night, I can't remember any problems when we played them a few years ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 05:31   #4
adams9802

adams9802 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompson.
Did'nt think my thread would take off like...Perhaps it's cos the majority of this forum know fuck all about football and just support man u cos they're good?
well that would make sense....and you seem to have a perfect tactic to win people over by your charm..... That said its nice to Newcastle doing well , evedn if it is the honey moon period, I'm afraid that bobby had completely lost it....well good luck to ye in the Group stages Kluivert I think was perhaps one of the most astute pieces of bussiness in transfer window, even if his wage demands could run a small country.

Money grows on trees when you cut throats to rake leaves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sig By Chewy 2004
adams9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:01   #5
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompson.
What charva boy said. :p
Old 02-10-2004, 13:18   #6
thompson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitely Maybe
What charva boy said. :p
Charver?!

Mackem scum :P
Old 17-01-2005, 21:30   #7
tezzer

tezzer is an unknown

Official Newcastle Thread

what do u think of boumsong and Babayaro
tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2005, 17:07   #8
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Boumsong - overated
Babayaro - he'll do well.

But i dont think Newcaslte will even get in the top 5. they might finish 6th if theyare lucky. But in my opinion Freddy Shephard if thats his name is a wanka. They should have kept Bobby.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2005, 18:10   #9
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

There isn't enough Newcastle fans that post regularly on here to warrant an official thread.

Anywho, it was time for Bobby to move on, although souness obviously isn't the right replacement.

Old 19-01-2005, 20:08   #10
andy_ed
Banned

andy_ed has disabled reputation

I'm no Newcastle fan...but Souness!!? Come on! Newcastle deserve a way better manager.

Boumsong - give it a couple of years for him to progress
Babayaro - reserve player
andy_ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 20:19   #11
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

Babayaro will be found out soon enough, don't be fooled by his backflips and happy-go-lucky African charisma!

You've got a good song for him by the way, we had 'Baba 1, Baba 2, Baba 3, Babayaro' going all the way up to 'Baba 7, Baba 8, Baba 9, Babayaro - Hey Babayaro' to the tune of Macarena. But a) it was corny as fuck and b) he never played well enough to warrant it!
LiamK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 20:33   #12
PheonoM
  • XBox: PheonoM

PheonoM is an unknown

lmao! that song beats the "...you do the ameobi and you turn around..." hoke-coke themed chant.

Boumsong: i really think he will end up doing well. im praying him and titus (bramble for england! ) will form a decent partnership, after all boumsong cant be any worse than any of the other defender that we have had (not including sick-note woodgate)

Babayaro: the two games i have seen i have been really impressed with him, i have high hopes. i do feel sorry for poor old bernard tho.

p.s. steven 'the living legend' taylor is playing fantastic this season, i say keep him permanent right back!
PheonoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 23:49   #13
benghis
  • XBox: Sven goonsen

benghis has disabled reputation

What do you mean there isn't enough newcastle fans!!
Hey if we can drop O'brien/ Bramble/ Elliot/ Hughes (Delete as you see fit) then it is a massive step forward!! No-one can be as bad as this collection of pap. Put them all in a sack and punch it, whoever you hit deserved it!!! Taylor is looking like he might be something.
Babayaro is a good player not exactly world class or much better than Bernard if at all. But with him spitting his dummy we needed someone.
If we can get Kaffour then we will be on the way to decent back four (when/ if Carr comes back).
Just need Micheal Owen to replace Shearer and we are good to go!!!
benghis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 00:04   #14
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by benghis
Just need Micheal Owen to replace Shearer and we are good to go!!!
Do you think we should keep Kluivert? There were rumours that he would be on his way this month, but I think he will leave in the Summer. He's obviously got the talent, but his attitude is shite, he doesn't look arsed half the time.

If Kluivert does go then I would rather we signed someone who's more in the Shearer mould, a target man. Owen and Bellamy would frighten defences with their pace, but it would be a rather lightweight front two.

Old 20-01-2005, 10:31   #15
benghis
  • XBox: Sven goonsen

benghis has disabled reputation

At least it might stop us tonking the ball up the park and force us to play football.
I hope that Kluivert stays and gets his drug addled, murdering head straight.
benghis is offline   Reply With Quote