PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-12-2005, 15:07   #31
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Great atmosphere last night it seemed. I watched most of the game, as the pub I was in had split the bar so Arsenal were on one half and United on the other. Needless to say the Arsenal half was pretty empty...

Anyway, I felt that to come back from 1-0 down given who you were missing was a fantastic achievement.

Congratulations.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.

Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 00:36   #32
milalas

milalas is an unknown

simao sucks he's the worst player of the world GO LUCHO
PORTO FAN
milalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 12:35   #33
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Lucho = Luis Gonzalez??? the argie wonderkid?
Old 10-12-2005, 13:53   #34
dorval

dorval has disabled reputation

Yeah. Lucho Gonzalez. He is indeed very good. And they also have Diego and Quaresma. But we have le grand Manuel Fernandes.
Blast off on their spaceships
Million miles from reality
No care for you, no care for me
So much trouble in the world"
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

"If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again."
dorval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 14:04   #35
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by milalas
PORTO FAN
Bittered, perhaps?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 14:09   #36
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

i was a sporting man with liedson and nicuale nothing could go wrong but im leaning towards Porto now becuase Diego is so enjoyable to watch
Old 11-12-2005, 19:12   #37
dorval

Well in about 2 and a half hours, Benfica will be playing Boavista at Estádio da Luz. Hopefully we'll win. Let's see how the players will play after the victory against Manchester.
I think the tactics will be the same:
Quim
Alcides
R.Rocha(Luisão is injured)
Anderson
Léo
Beto
Petit
Nélson
Nuno Gomes
Nuno Assis
Geovanni
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

Old 11-12-2005, 20:16   #38
Ghost
  • Supports: SC Braga
  • PSN: Chex_LeMeneux

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I think it´s the best formation with the available players.I hope that they win today because Boavista is the team that is going to fight with Braga for UEFA.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 20:31   #39
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by milalas
PORTO FAN
Mate, wrong thread, the thread for the team that crashed out of Europe is further down the forum.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 20:51   #40
Ghost

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

That's right.This is not the thread of the team that crashed in Europe this year. This is the thread of the last year Portuguese champions. Because we all know who are going to be the champions this year. The mighty SC Braga!
Old 12-12-2005, 11:03   #41
dirda

dirda is an unknown

maybe im a bite late to post this but "well played Benfica". i admire the win against Man U. even I didn't expect this result. I was thinking more of a Draw or a win for Man U. Hope they will get further in UCL! as a team they are very capable of achieving great results in UCL, even with those big teams waiting for them. gd luck guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dirda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 11:40   #42
Ghost

It is always nice to see people in other countries supporting a portuguese team.
Old 13-12-2005, 17:33   #43
dorval

Yes. We won against Boavista. 1-0. The scorer was Anderson from a corner. We dominated the whole match, but other teams goalkeepers seem to have wings whenever they play against Benfica.
-Bob Marley

Old 13-12-2005, 17:41   #44
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Dorval, can Simao play on the right?

Great past two results! Excellent, Benfica just may be rising again!
Old 15-12-2005, 00:41   #45
dorval

Yeah. Of course. But he plays better on the left.

Eheh! Benfica is rising. European champions here we go!
-Bob Marley