Sinclair21

Sinclair21 is an unknown

Swansea City

Another after Jacks out there?

Let's get promoted this season!

Sinclair21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 23:17   #2
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Is Rodgers a knobhead or not? I haven't decided yet. I support your war against Cardiff (scum) though.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 17:52   #3
Chernobylboy
  • Supports: Cardiff
  • PSN: Souldestroyer69

Chernobylboy is an unknown

why would you say Cardiff are scum? I feel the general core of our fanbase are highly eloquent polymath individuals who will rise above your ill-founded comments on the swim away matter.

Additionally I will support your statement about Brendan Rodgers though, he is a completely useless cancer of life. his true colours of shitness will soon shine through. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE.
Chernobylboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 01:29   #4
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Dave "Legendary Nonce" Jones is enough for Cardiff to be left to rot. Also the Welsh FA shit you pull every now and then is disgusting.
Old 09-01-2011, 00:26   #5
Chernobylboy

indeed but we are in automatic promotion at the moment and we have strength in depth with the likes of fat bastard parkin, mark my words, he'll be the signing that sends us right to the top. as for Jonsies noncery...when in Rome....or Wolverhampton, wherever chloroform is cheapest my friend.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:21   #6
uA - 1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobylboy View Post
as for Jonsies noncery...when in Rome....or Wolverhampton, wherever chloroform is cheapest my friend.

Well put mate.

As for Parkin, I suppose that's your answer to Swansea's Kuqi. At least Parkin has a little bit of talent and a bigger gut so you have the last laugh.
Old 09-01-2011, 18:57   #7
Chernobylboy

Possibly mate, I reckon he's been brought in to ease worries over Jay fucking off, which he most likely will and I can't really blame him!

To be fair though mate I do have to say I am a big admirer of the team Swansea have at their disposal this season, a solid backline (Which Cardiff are severely lacking) a tough midfield and pace and skill with Sinclair and Dyer. Infact to tell the truth I am slightly envious because bar our attack with Bellamy, Boothroyd and possibly Chopra when he's not being fat and repulsive/ in rehab and maybe Burke when he feels like it, our team is a bit lagging, especially in areas where the Jacks stand out!

Either way I feel that, to my infinite misery and possibly your pleasure, if we go up we will really get our asses handed to us in the prem so I am praying for a nice play off final between Swansea and Cardiff, that gives me something tasty to look forward to, if it doesnt happen then maybe if you pull your fingers out this latter half of the season we can go toe to toe in the prem, now that would be fuckin' brilliant don't you think?
Old 09-01-2011, 19:08   #8
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

My most favourite Parkin moment ever:

Parkin with a kebab. Model of professionalism.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 20:25   #9
Chernobylboy

Look he's a player that needs to hold up the ball, if he wants to be fat and repulsive in his private time then so be it, god willing he has a massive heart attack before we go up...
Old 03-08-2013, 20:10   #10
Beaver Bear
Banned

Beaver Bear is an unknown

Not many Swans fans here? Feeling pretty optimistic for the season ahead, Europa League might stretch the squad a bit thin though. Another forward probably needed as not sure how Bony will shape up against Prem centre-backs.
Beaver Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 20:14   #11
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Can see Bony being the main man up top for Swansea, Michu not having as much impact as he did last season.

I'm interested to see how a few more of these Spaniards perform throughout the upcoming season. Laudrup is putting his faith in them. Explains why they signed Shelvey too - merely to fill a homegrown place in the squad.
Old 03-08-2013, 20:35   #12
Beaver Bear
Banned

Beaver Bear is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Can see Bony being the main man up top for Swansea, Michu not having as much impact as he did last season.

I'm interested to see how a few more of these Spaniards perform throughout the upcoming season. Laudrup is putting his faith in them. Explains why they signed Shelvey too - merely to fill a homegrown place in the squad.
I think Michu will do ok, can't see him falling into a one season wonder category but having Bony will help take the pressure off him. Expecting more from Pablo this season, he looked a bit off the pace in a few games last season. Shelvey isn't a bad signing, will give us a bit of presence in the centre alongside De Guzman.
Beaver Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 20:37   #13
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver Bear View Post
I think Michu will do ok, can't see him falling into a one season wonder category but having Bony will help take the pressure off him. Expecting more from Pablo this season, he looked a bit off the pace in a few games last season. Shelvey isn't a bad signing, will give us a bit of presence in the centre alongside De Guzman.
You always rated Michu didn't you
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 16:17   #14
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Pundits at Swansea vs Stoke just said the regular back four (except Fernandez) cost a total of... 560 000. Amazing business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 17:07   #15
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Gifs from the game:

Montero's header to make it 1-0 (no joke).
World-class save from Butland to deny Shelvey.
Ki comes from the bench to end the match.

About the game. The first part can be sumarised with the first minute of the second: "It is already better", said the main commentator. A curling shor from Sigurdsson to the crossbar, around the 47th minute, was much more than all the first 45 minutes.

The second part was much better, and more so to the swans fans. Stoke barely had an attemp on goal, and Swansea did what they know better. Fast passing and movement, good pressing and quick ball winning. The goal was just a matter of time, and by the 76th minute it came in the strangest way possible. The smallest player on the field, heading home a perfect cross from Shelvey.

Chances kept on coming, the possession was a constant, and by the 87th minute Shelvey got a short pass from Sigurdsson's freekick, blasted it to goal, but Butland had other plans in mind and deflected it just enough to avoid the second for the home team. Second goal that would come just 3 minutes after, after a long cross from the right, caught by Shelvey that passed back to Ki to make it the final 2-0.

Final note to the injury Nelson Oliveira suffered just 40 minutes into the game.

With this result I might say the 8th place is pretty much guaranteed, only a very good Stoke/West Ham combined with a very bad Swansea can see it not coming. And as a side note, european places are closer than the 9th place (5 points vs 6 points).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote