PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-02-2009, 11:05   #31
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I read that about Austin, but it must be bull. There's no way he would lose, nor should the Legacy lose. Besides, Orton's facing Cena.

Still hopeful of a Trish return, and Rock for next year.

Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 14:47   #32
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Austin should not come back to the ring and I think he knows this. He had a great career, there is no need to go and ruin it by having a botched match. He ended his career with a match against The Rock - The most popular wrestlers in the Attitude Era. A fitting ending to an awesome career.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 19:59   #33
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:

The UK Broadcasting rights to World Wrestling Entertainment are up soon after 4 years and Sky (Sky Sports) may have a fight on their hands to secure a new deal with WWE. Virgin Media and Setanta Sports are both in line to battle for the rights to air the weekly broadcasts of RAW, Smackdown! and ECW as well as the monthly PPV's and specials. WWE Joined Sky Sports fully in 2002 after many years airing on the UK's fourth terrestrial Channel 4. The demise of WWE on Channel 4 was credited due to a number of things during the live edition of Royal Rumble 2000 Mae Young exposed herself live and soon after Channel 4 imposed a live delay on the PPV's this pretty much lead to a non-renew of contract and an outbid from Sky Sports. The Channel also aired commercials during the PPV which become increasily unpopular with fans.

WWE's tenure with Sky has not always been smooth sailing in 2003 Sky controversially refused WWE Armageddon making it the first WWE PPV not to be shown on Sky in years. Due to a contractual dispute with WWE (although the problem actually goes back as far as December 99' when Channel 4 outbidded Sky for 4 PPV events including Armageddon), Sky refused to broadcast the show, which meant that UK WWE fans weren't able to see it. However several weeks later a new WWE Box Office package was released and it still exists in the same form today in which UK fans pay for several of the PPV's such as Wrestlemania, Summerslam (£15/$30) etc while a nice number are free! in recent years Sky Box Office has began 3 for 2 offers toward the end of the year on PPV's. Sky Sports airs all WWE specials such as Saturday Nights Main event, three hour RAW's and one hour promotion clips from upcoming DVD releases. If that was not enough Sky airs WWE Vintage collection which replaced Heat in the UK in 2008.

Recently WWE announced 'This Week in WWE' and 'WWE Vintage Collection' will be moved to Eurosport in all its European territories excluding the UK further sign that Sky might win the rights. Setanta Sport are becoming a bigger threat to Sky signing many large football broadcasting contracts and not to mention being the UK home for UFC. Virgin Media on the other hand seem to be the less likely candidate although they did express interest several years back in fight Sky for the rights but that was when the company was known as NTL before Virgin purchased them in 2006.

Whoever gets the broadcasting rights to WWE has a heck of a lot of programming on their hands plus replays! only time will tell.

Credit To:
(Written By: Ben Kerin - Wrestling-Radio.com)
Ugh. Hope it stays on Sky.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34   #34
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

As suspected with the Texas theme, the Von Erichs will be in this year's HOF.

Austin, Steamboat, Funks, Von Erichs...fantastic and deserving line up this year.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58   #35
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
Ugh. Hope it stays on Sky.
I'd go ape shit if Shitanta gets the rights.
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 20:00   #36
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I dont think theyd get it cos Setanta havent looked at developing a HD service, which of course doesnt go well with the WWE HD selling point.

But if Setanta give swap their UFC coverage for WWE with Sky, id think it'll be good. Sky would handle it good.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 11:26   #37
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I see the WWE has a Savage DVD coming out in June. Its 3 discs, so it doesn't look like they're going to do a Warrior job on him. Still, without his cooperation, and Vince's obvious vendetta, I can't see it being entirely favourable.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 13-02-2009, 11:51   #38
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It might include the bonus home made dvd he made with stephanie.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 11:56   #39
HH

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Id buy for that. "Oooooo Yeeeea!"
Old 15-02-2009, 00:36   #40
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Couple of possible rumours:

-Stone Cold is pencilled in to appear on at least 2 RAW shows between No Way Out and WrestleMania. Could just be because of his Hall Of Fame induction mind.

-The first house show after WM has Jeff Hardy/Triple H/John Cena vs. Matt Hardy/Edge/Randy Orton scheduled for a 6 man tag match. Sounds like all 3 one-on-ones are going to happen at Mania then.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 13:52   #41
Baddar

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just a note;

I don't want anyone spoiling No Way Out in this thread until at least the end of Raw tonight. Use the NWO thread for comments on that, please.
Old 19-02-2009, 22:42   #42
HH

Quote:
New York Magazine caught up with Mickey Rourke last night at a fashion show in New York City and asked him about his involvement at WrestleMania. "We're gonna go in support. Vince McMahon, Roddy Piper, and Ric Flair have been such a part of the movie," Rourke said. "So whatever support I can give back to all those people from WWE, I'm gonna do that." When the reporter asked Rourke why he backed out of his rumored match with Chris Jericho, NYMag.com writes that Rourke's publicist jumped in and said, "We don't need to talk about that."

Regarding Hogan vs. Cena at WrestleMania, I was informed about the possibility of such a match on Monday night from a source within WWE, which is where all the Internet rumors on Hogan started. It has not yet been confirmed, but there has definitely been some back-and-forth between Hogan and the company about the wrestling legend doing the match.

If Hogan doesn't go through with the match, Cena will simply face Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. But if Hogan ends up going through with the match, Edge will square off against Big Show as they already have a program in place.

As far as a Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke match is concerned, WWE definitely wants to go through with it, but it remains to be seen whether Rourke himself comes through. Right now, Rourke is publicly saying he's not doing the match, but company officials expect him to change his mind following the Academy Awards. If Rourke goes through with the match, a boxing match is expected to take place with Ric Flair in his corner. However, WWE has a back-up plan in place should Rourke not go through with the match.

During the build towards WrestleMania, Chris Jericho will continue to run down a wrestling legends. WWE is looking to do some sort of scenario where Jericho takes on several legends in a match at WrestleMania.
hmm
Old 20-02-2009, 22:51   #43
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I think Terry Funk will be one of the legends, given that he will be in the Hall of Fame. A proper retirement match for Funk at Wrestlemania, in Texas, would be fantastic and richly deserved. Infact, Funk vs. Jericho in a Hardcore/Texas Deathmatch would be great in its own right.
Old 20-02-2009, 23:03   #44
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

man mickey rourke is one ugly fucker. How is wrestling these days?
Old 22-02-2009, 11:47   #45
Baddar

I'm fed up of this Hogan shit.

First, he's on good terms with the company, something happens, so he most definitely is not, and won't ever be appearing again, and now it seems they want him to do WM.

He just comes across as a bit of a dick to me. I certainly don't jump out of my seat when his music hits any more.

If I could have Hogan vs. Cena or Trish vs. Beth at WM, I would most definitely pick the latter.