PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-03-2015, 03:58   #16
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Not arguing just for the sake of it. Why so douche?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!

muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 04:14   #17
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Arguing for the sake of it? I listed reasons why in my opinion Reigns is ok on the mic. Instead of countering with your opinion why he isn't, you responded by calling me a douche. Worthless poster as usual.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 04:44   #18
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I called you a douche because you're just being contrary and abrasive for the fucking sake of it. Last I'll say on the matter.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 12:16   #19
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Last I'll say on the matter.
It's the last you'll say because you still don't have any idea how to counter what I said, so you're being a baby all about it.

You saying nothing is good though. We may not have activity around here, but there's no need for spammers.
Old 29-03-2015, 16:05   #20
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Beating perhaps, but squashing? That would be absolutely fucking terrible, and set Bray back badly. Taker doesn't need this atall. By the time he's squaring up to Sting this time next year, no one will give a shit about the fact that he lost two on the bounce.
Seems to happen all the time. One way verbal abuse from the heel, face shows up at the PPV, beats him with DA GREATEST OF EASE. Undertaker vs Kane at 20, vs Henry at Unforgiven 07. Triple H vs Booker at Summerslam 07, Cena vs Jericho Survivor Series 08 etc. Though admittedly those were all returns for full-time wrestlers.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 09:54   #21
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Wow. Triple H is an even bigger, bigger cunt than I thought. Who the fuck came up with that abortion of a finish? Why would NWO - of all people - help Sting? That cunt HBK interfering? Triple H winning? Just repulsive and retarded on every level. I hope Sting enjoyed his last payday, because he'll be doing the job again next year to Taker.

But really we should have known Vince would never give WCW anything. Burying NWA/WCW stars has long been one of his preferred pasttimes. That JBL said 'the right side won again' says everything.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 11:00   #22
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

We know it was a Vince decision, Barn. He'll take every opportunity to remind people he beat WCW until he retires/dies.

They could have at least got a crippled, skinny Lex Luger to try and make the save, crawling on his hands and knees from the stage to the ring for half an hour shouting ''Stinger!'', would have been more appropriate than nWo. And the handshake at the end just rounds off the utter nonsensical shite.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 11:07   #23
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Very true Bish. I think we all wanted crippled Lex to be rolled down the ramp on fire whilst wearing a full Man Utd kit and cap, and then crawl to the ring screaming 'Stinger!'. Pack of bastards couldn't even give us that.

Vince has waited 14 years to do that, deliver the final death knell to WCW. If the message wasn't clear, he threw in the abortion NWO vs DX bit with commentary snippets to remind us that this was all about the Monday Night Wars, about Mr WCW finally stepping in to a WWF ring and going up against the heir apparent.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 30-03-2015, 12:59   #24
Joel
Joined For Fun

From the entrance, I told my brother that I can feel HHH winning here. It just seemed obvious. And then during commentary it basically became a WWE vs WCW match before the interference, so yeah, it was obvious. Kinda ridiculous. Well not kinda. Completely ridiculous. But it's typical Vince and HHH. No surprise really. Their egos need to be stroked 24/7.
Old 30-03-2015, 13:09   #25
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

If it is Taker vs Sting next year, they'll probably persuade Sting to rappel from the rafters, deliberately botch it and have him die. Or, if it's another open air venue, just lob him out of a helicopter.
Old 30-03-2015, 16:02   #26
Haribo
Super Moderator

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Triple H's entrance

Referring to Sting as being a big fish in a small pond in WCW is absolutely ridiculous. It's how they refer to guys like Punk & Bryan who come from the indies where it makes sense, but referring to WCW as some minor company is a joke.

Most of the matches were distinctly average. If that's the best Sting, needing an overbooked mess in a 17 minute match (at least he didn't wear a t-shirt), and Undertaker, looking dead from 6 minutes in, can produce then they shouldn't get a match next year.

WWE Network should air some reality show where nWo and DX are in a retirement home and just fight each other over bingo and whether to watch BBC2 or Channel 4 daytime TV.

The main event might actually have been the best match. Helps that a lot of the crowd bought into Lesnar possibly winning. Best outcome possible too.
Old 30-03-2015, 17:17   #27
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
Triple H's entrance

Referring to Sting as being a big fish in a small pond in WCW is absolutely ridiculous. It's how they refer to guys like Punk & Bryan who come from the indies where it makes sense, but referring to WCW as some minor company is a joke.
Did they really say that? Complete cancer on them all
Old 31-03-2015, 00:14   #28
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
The main event might actually have been the best match. Helps that a lot of the crowd bought into Lesnar possibly winning. Best outcome possible too.
Agreed, this and the ladder match were pretty good. Some great spots in the Intercontinental match, and every wrestler in the match had strong moments.

And I was so relieved Rollins cashed in and won. He's ready for this and Reigns just isn't yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2015, 14:00   #29
Haribo
Super Moderator

Joel, did you take any pictures when you were at 27? Mainly for your seat position and view.

Since this guy paid $200 for his seat on Sunday

Old 31-03-2015, 14:09   #30
Joel
Joined For Fun

I had a better seat than that. Was opposite the entrance. No idea how much it cost though.