sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 24-09-2012, 23:08   #16
BuddhaBone
  • Supports: Werder Bremen

BuddhaBone has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_dudz View Post
Put my defensive line to 0 and so far it seems to work. In my first match today i played a guy who only used triangle and L1 triangle and didnt take a touch, just passed it all the time. He lead 1-0 at half time using that c**t tactic so i decided to put my line to 0 and low and behold.......... he failed almost every through ball and i ended up winning 2-1. Serves him right hahaha
Last year I used to play on 1 bar assist and I started out like that this year. But after a short phase of success I just switched back to 2 bars because of the lack of a regional filter which makes me end up playing against the other end of the world and so bad connections. Offline against the cpu its pure fun to play full manual but the online delay makes it nearly impossible to perfectly position, time and power ones actions. This is so clear in defence where one can easily intercept pass-throughs when not touching any defender at all: On full manual your defender tends to be wrong in one of the 3 factors. He's ill positioned, lets the ball through, even runs in the wrong direction sometimes. A little assistance is therefore needed online. Without having the cpu do the little dirty work in those time-critical situations where the scripting of the game supercedes my manual input, the power of manual control is nothing when you actually you can't control it - constrained by the game and online circumstances themselves.

BuddhaBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 04:55   #17
bl1tzz

bl1tzz is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_dudz View Post
Put my defensive line to 0 and so far it seems to work. In my first match today i played a guy who only used triangle and L1 triangle and didnt take a touch, just passed it all the time. He lead 1-0 at half time using that c**t tactic so i decided to put my line to 0 and low and behold.......... he failed almost every through ball and i ended up winning 2-1. Serves him right hahaha
see? you can winning against 4 bars assisted user using defending tactic... so just don't whining when you get match up against 4 bar assistance...! It's our achievement so don't just blame another when using 4 bar assistance, if you get bored enough with the 4 bar just turn it ON and let's see can you still winning the games...? I'm an manual user but when i had to face 4 bar assistance it doesn't bother me at all, it's my reward for myself when i can built a nice game using my manual pass...
bl1tzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 07:22   #18
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Now the "4 assist bars" part of the community will start to complain about the "0 defensive line cheaters" and we have the snowball rolling.

The irony here is that neither part understand exactly where things went wrong, and why the human race is pathetic and they are the main reason.

I give up humanity as a world community, it will never work.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 20:23   #19
tony_dudz

tony_dudz is an unknown

Back from playing a lot more and the 0 defensive line has stopped working as i can't build attacks as quick as i'd like so it's always slow and with online button delay, very tedious. This game has the potential to be amazing online and i'd rather wait an extra 45 seconds or so to find a player on my assistance level. They need to sort it out. At least in fifa everybodys equal when it comes to passing mostly and the through balls are less effective. C'mon Konami
tony_dudz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 20:32   #20
onebelo

onebelo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatasso View Post

i bet people were saying that in the stone ages fending for their lives in small groups... now BILLIONS of people are living well in different countires all over the world, working as a community under laws

onebelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 20:32   #21
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The max allowed in competitive games should be 2 bar pass assist!
That's why PES2011 was the best online because the passing needed a little thought, not darting passes with no thought and that was the equivalent of 2 bar pass assist.
A major factor in me staying well away from playing PES online this nonsense.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 20:37   #22
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatasso View Post
Now the "4 assist bars" part of the community will start to complain about the "0 defensive line cheaters" and we have the snowball rolling.

The irony here is that neither part understand exactly where things went wrong, and why the human race is pathetic and they are the main reason.

You cannot compare the idea of using 4 bar passes to putting a team's DF line to 0 - in real life, teams can stay really back such as Chelsea did with Barca but a player cannot pass wherever he wants whenever he wants. DF line to 0 can be annoying, but that should be something you have to live with considering teams can use it IRL.
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 23:46   #23
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I can compare all I want, both are taking advantage of options built into the game, one of them to compensate for being a poor possession player, the other to compensate for being a poor defensive player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebelo View Post
i bet people were saying that in the stone ages fending for their lives in small groups... now BILLIONS of people are living well in different countires all over the world, working as a community under laws

Yes, it's a really peaceful community where no one makes war and everybody agrees on even the simplest thing such as religion. You know, the two most warring religions, Christianity and Islam, started out with the holy texts of Judaism. Seeing how fundamentally opposite they are, it's a nice picture on humanity as a whole. We started out pretty much the same, but we end up where we can't agree on the simplest things in life. "Billions working as a community under laws" my ass...

If humans had even the slightest idea on how to work out differences, someone would say for example; "You know, our religions aren't that far apart from the start. We have a few very basic laws in common, such as "thou shall no kill" for example. Let's all agree on following that one at least?".

The Jews on their part deserve a god damn peaceful country, not only did they have to endure pricks like Hitler, but the other Arabs stole their religion twice and turned it into something entirely new and twisted. If you're into either Islam, Christianity or any of the other piss religions that use the Jewish Torah as a basis, then you should have enough respect and decency to your own intelligence to come to the conclusion that if ANY of them are anywhere near the truth, it is most likely the original one, Judaism... if any.

I repeat, humans are stupid.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 03:37   #24
onebelo

onebelo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

nope. not buying into your over negative bullshit. tired of people trying to act smart because they are pointing out 'whats wrong'

we're closer than ever to a world community. from living alone to little packs to groups and villages, we are now living within whole countries and working with other whole countries and under laws which allow us to lead better lives than anyone who came before us

take your negative bullshit and preach it to yourself because its simply not true, maybe if you think about it you will realise that
onebelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 18:21   #25
BuddhaBone
  • Supports: Werder Bremen

BuddhaBone has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebelo View Post
nope. not buying into your over negative bullshit. tired of people trying to act smart because they are pointing out 'whats wrong'

we're closer than ever to a world community. from living alone to little packs to groups and villages, we are now living within whole countries and working with other whole countries and under laws which allow us to lead better lives than anyone who came before us

take your negative bullshit and preach it to yourself because its simply not true, maybe if you think about it you will realise that
And tbh: U r overoptimistic which is even a worse attitude than being pessimistic cause it just doesn't comply with reality. At least I dont wanna live in a "global community" where people seem to act diametrically different to each other needs, politicians just seek their personal advantages and technology is improving on controlling free people.
I just tell you one thing: What you mean is conformity for the sake of your simplicity. While sabatasso is making a point about religion which is the only difference between us and animals and really trying to include this part of reality in peoples minds you are just judging thing materially where on the surface it seems like you're right but deeply digged you're just naive.
While I really disagree on the possibility that Christianity and Islam could converge in Judaisms laws and truths and that this would be the holy grail of world peace, I have to say that theism itself is the meme that keeps the educated, laizistic and humanistic part of the world to come forward. Sorry, but especially monotheism contradicts the degree tolerance we need to progress and as long as somebody is trying to propagate his thoughts as superiour, nobody will be listened to. Just as you won't listen to what we say as Sabatasso won't listen to us and I have my strong persuasion of my world view.......
BuddhaBone is offline   Reply With Quote