PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-06-2013, 11:43   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sound Cards

As I've just upgraded from a Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatality to a Sound Blaster Zx and had a couple of questions from @Makaevlian and @Dundon's about how much better a sound card is compared with onboard, I thought you both might like to read this:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...php?t=18516514

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 15:45   #2
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Nice one Don, did you see the Corsair H100 going for 39.99 on overclockers?

If I wasn't broke at the moment I'd of killed it.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 15:59   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Nice one Don, did you see the Corsair H100 going for 39.99 on overclockers?

If I wasn't broke at the moment I'd of killed it.
Ooh no I didn't. Hell of a price that!
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 16:03   #4
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
Ooh no I didn't. Hell of a price that!

I want one.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 18:57   #5
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've got some logitech speakers with a subwoofer and only ever tried it in my motherboard (Asus m3a79-t deluxe) and the sound seems brilliant to me. The soundmax drivers for it are decent. Don't really use them on my PC as it is just hooked up to my tv through HDMI. Only ever really use it these days for gaming with the 360 pad
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote