PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-01-2014, 08:11   #16
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

This was only 299 there last week on offer, absolutely gutted I couldn't pick it up.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=MO-025-HO

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:03   #17
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Gah, that was quite a reduction as well! Beyond annoying when that happens.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 08:47   #18
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Is the Dell S2440l any good?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824260106

Since it has only one HDMI and no DVI, I'll have to get a HDMI splitter as I'm planning to use the monitor for both my PC and my PS3.

The other monitor that I am currently looking at is this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236153
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 13:26   #19
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Hey guys, got a question re: monitors.

I think I might just splurge and buy a monitor as soon as I finish my build. I want to have the PC plugged in to my TV and monitor at the same time so that when I game i can just go sit on the sofa and play, or if I want to browse the web I can just go to the PC without having to switch cables in/out.

What is the best way to do this?

At times i'll want the football on my TV and i can use the PC for commenting on PES etc so two screens then would be great, but at other times i'll only want one screen like when i'm gaming) does having two screens running (one with the game and one without) affect graphic performance of a graphics card?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 13:30   #20
Makavelian
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Not really. As long as you have got enough RAM.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 20:46   #21
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Hey guys, got a question re: monitors.

I think I might just splurge and buy a monitor as soon as I finish my build. I want to have the PC plugged in to my TV and monitor at the same time so that when I game i can just go sit on the sofa and play, or if I want to browse the web I can just go to the PC without having to switch cables in/out.

What is the best way to do this?

At times i'll want the football on my TV and i can use the PC for commenting on PES etc so two screens then would be great, but at other times i'll only want one screen like when i'm gaming) does having two screens running (one with the game and one without) affect graphic performance of a graphics card?
As Mak said, you'll be fine if your graphics card has enough VRAM which it does. If you want both screens connected you'll want both displaying 1920x1080 (what with the TV holding you back and assuming it is a HDTV). If I try to mix and match my monitor's native 2560x1440 resolution with the TV my computer gets upset and doesn't let me use both as full screens.

Your graphics card probably has two DVI connectors - one goes into the monitor, one into the TV (presumably with a DVI to HDMI cable). You could also use DisplayPort into the monitor if it has a connector.

If when you turn your computer on you get nothing on the monitor, that's because it selected the TV as the master output - just swap the cables or run with only one connected and set up in Windows then sort out the ordering of the two displays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
Is the Dell S2440l any good?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824260106

Since it has only one HDMI and no DVI, I'll have to get a HDMI splitter as I'm planning to use the monitor for both my PC and my PS3.

The other monitor that I am currently looking at is this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236153
Apologies for not replying prior to your purchase :>
Old 23-01-2014, 14:58   #22
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

@Sweey my graphics card has one HDMI and one DVI. I was planning on using the HDMI to connect my TV (so audio and video go to it no issues) and the DVI to connect the monitor.

Would I need to connect my monitor to the onboard sound on my motherboard with a Y-Audio cable?

Old 23-01-2014, 19:37   #23
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
@Sweey my graphics card has one HDMI and one DVI. I was planning on using the HDMI to connect my TV (so audio and video go to it no issues) and the DVI to connect the monitor.

Would I need to connect my monitor to the onboard sound on my motherboard with a Y-Audio cable?
DVI will carry video, there should be a connector on the monitor for audio in which would go directly to the motherboard's sound ports. If there isn't, a splitter should work.
Old 23-01-2014, 19:44   #24
Jonno394
XLV

Yeah the monitor I am planning on getting has HDMI, DVI and an audio socket. Cheers for the advice again bud.

Old 01-02-2014, 01:49   #25
Makavelian
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Well they ended up chasing it up HP saying I need to return it after a week. Saying that they'd send me a bill for the cost of the product if I don't return it. I missed the return thing stuck on the outside of the box. Got a replacement but it had some awful light bleeding though like a yellow light in the bottom right corner. Phoned them and they replaced the replacement but that one had even worse light bleeding.
Phoned them again and they said they'll replace it.
So now I've got three faulty monitors here. Two waiting to be picked up and another on the way. I expect more problems though with the new monitor. Asked them about the replacements and they said the one's they are sending out are returned items.
If I have another shitty one I'm gonna go mental.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:45   #26
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm reading great things about these Korean monitors, €240 for a 27' 2560x1440. You'll do well to better that for value. They also have them shipped to your door in 3-4 days. Customs might hit you for €25-€70 aswell so be expecting that aswell.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/QNIX-QX2710-L...item19e78b0791

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Old 01-02-2014, 12:23   #27
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

My SMBX2350H (Samsung) has served me well for over 4 years.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 13:13   #28
Dundon's
W.G.P

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on one, the lads on the forum are saying you can overclock them aswell to 120mhz!!!

The only thing is if my GTX 670 will be enough to run it, I had an SLI configuration but sold one with my old PC only there last week. So basically I'm either going to flog the GTX 670 and buy a GTX 780 or try and pick up another GTX 670 again handy.

Old 01-02-2014, 13:18   #29
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I'm reading great things about these Korean monitors, 240 for a 27' 2560x1440. You'll do well to better that for value. They also have them shipped to your door in 3-4 days. Customs might hit you for 25-70 aswell so be expecting that aswell.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/QNIX-QX2710-L...item19e78b0791
They'll likely be the same as the Catleap monitors I've mentioned before.
Old 01-02-2014, 14:33   #30
Dundon's
W.G.P

They are indeed Mr. Sweey and feedback all round is excellent so I'm gonna roll the dice with one, especially for that price anyway.

I'll let you lot know how I get on with it, I should have one by next weekend all going well. No dead Pixels and minimum back light bleeding is the target.