PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-06-2011, 12:20   #136
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
...didn't help I was playing a tournament with five other friends who mostly swear by FIFA. For hours I got, "That never happens on FIFA" or "This is rubbish, at least on FIFA you get blah blah"
These people are not really your friends. Tell them to fuck the piss off.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2011, 12:20   #137
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Tell me about it. There's nothing you can do about it. It's just the way the game has always been.

You've come to the support thread, so I'm guessing you want advice? My advice would be to try and contain your anger when such a thing happens (because it does happen a lot!). Don't take it out on the cat, or Mrs PEM! Remember that you don't want to be shelling out 35 quid for a new controller!
I hate cats and i spend most of my time on Pro Evo and i started a thread about boredom over the holidays, do you really think there is a Mrs PEM!?

Quote:
The question is PEM......did you restart the game
I'm honestly against all cheating, so i didn't. the only thing i haven't won on my Master league is the champions League. Just signed Zarate and a few 80+ players so i think it will be a lot easier now.

Quote:
Perhaps it's karma for something that happened in real life
freaky how similar it is! oh well, rather that then not have the carling cup! I guess its my sacrifice to the club!

EDIT: how on earth do people do Multi Quote so that it shows the persons name when quoting?
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2011, 13:18   #138
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEM View Post
I hate cats and i spend most of my time on Pro Evo and i started a thread about boredom over the holidays, do you really think there is a Mrs PEM!?
I meant your mother

Quote:
EDIT: how on earth do people do Multi Quote so that it shows the persons name when quoting?
You just have to copy the "QUOTE=....." bit. That's if your splitting up 1 post. But if you're quoting 2 different people, use the multi quote button - it looks like this - ". How long have you been here??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 15:22   #139
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I meant your mother

You just have to copy the "QUOTE=....." bit. That's if your splitting up 1 post. But if you're quoting 2 different people, use the multi quote button - it looks like this - ". How long have you been here??
ah aha! well she knows not to say anything when i'm on my ps3!

and aha quite a few years now, but i see the multi quote button but how do i use it effectively. someone has to teach me.
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 23:17   #140
89cruefan

89cruefan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

First time i am using this thread, but i just want to vent... At the moment i am in my 8th season of ML and tbh i am starting to tire and get bored of it.. Not ML itself... Just the lack of competition... The difficulty setting are fine in a way, Its more the fact the opposition do not attack, do not shoot and when they do its 90% of the time miles wide or miles over.

When i win there is usually very little competition no matter what difficulty i am on... It annoys me more the games where it is only a 1-0 win because i deserve more, specially when on average i have 15-20 shots on target and the opposition usually have between zero and 2 shots.

When i draw well that depends whether its 0-0 or a goal draw. 0-0 and 1-1 i hate with a passion... However the rare 2-2, 3-3 matches i have are usually always epic.

When i lose, i feel i cannot lose without some sort of scripting occuring... ie for some reason in one game i was controlling Wijnaldum, made a tackle, he tackled and yet for some reason Smalling tackled at the same time, gave away a penalty and got himself sent off, its the passes going the opposite directions you ask it to, balls just bouncing off your own players for about 3-4 times and bouncing into the net and random things like that.

I think the past 5 games i have lost, i can safely say that 2 of the games i have lost because i was outplayed and well i didnt play well enough... The other i lost due to silly AI complications

Its been more the past few days the more i have played it, the more and more i can see the flaws and the more and more i am enjoying it less. I think a break from pes is really in order
89cruefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:13   #141
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
ah aha! well she knows not to say anything when i'm on my ps3!

and aha quite a few years now, but i see the multi quote button but how do i use it effectively. someone has to teach me.
Just click the button under each post you want to quote. On the final post you want to quote, just press the "Reply with Quote" button, then all your wildest dreams will come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89cruefan View Post
First time i am using this thread, but i just want to vent... At the moment i am in my 8th season of ML and tbh i am starting to tire and get bored of it.. Not ML itself... Just the lack of competition... The difficulty setting are fine in a way, Its more the fact the opposition do not attack, do not shoot and when they do its 90% of the time miles wide or miles over.

When i win there is usually very little competition no matter what difficulty i am on... It annoys me more the games where it is only a 1-0 win because i deserve more, specially when on average i have 15-20 shots on target and the opposition usually have between zero and 2 shots.

When i draw well that depends whether its 0-0 or a goal draw. 0-0 and 1-1 i hate with a passion... However the rare 2-2, 3-3 matches i have are usually always epic.

When i lose, i feel i cannot lose without some sort of scripting occuring... ie for some reason in one game i was controlling Wijnaldum, made a tackle, he tackled and yet for some reason Smalling tackled at the same time, gave away a penalty and got himself sent off, its the passes going the opposite directions you ask it to, balls just bouncing off your own players for about 3-4 times and bouncing into the net and random things like that.

I think the past 5 games i have lost, i can safely say that 2 of the games i have lost because i was outplayed and well i didnt play well enough... The other i lost due to silly AI complications

Its been more the past few days the more i have played it, the more and more i can see the flaws and the more and more i am enjoying it less. I think a break from pes is really in order
ML does tend to become a bit stale. All the big teams make rubbish signings. Plus there has always been a problem with PES, in that players at AI teams don't develop as well as they would do if you played for you. I don't really need to say any more about the cheating that hasn't already been said.

A break from PES is always a good idea.

If you want to vent, the link below is the right thread

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=82047

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 19-07-2011, 00:16   #142
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm curious as to the sudden influx of PES2011 bile on the site. What in particular is 'cooking' people's gooses? We are fairly close to PES2012, it seems odd to be grumbling so much about a game in its final months of usage.
Old 19-07-2011, 11:04   #143
Ali
It is happening again

It's summer. The kids are off school and they've been eating too many sugar filled products.

Old 19-07-2011, 22:01   #144
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
I'm curious as to the sudden influx of PES2011 bile on the site. What in particular is 'cooking' people's gooses? We are fairly close to PES2012, it seems odd to be grumbling so much about a game in its final months of usage.
If I didnt like a game then I certainly would not sign up to a fan site of said game and complain about it.
Old 19-07-2011, 22:11   #145
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
If I didnt like a game then I certainly would not sign up to a fan site of said game and complain about it.
I'm not opposed to people complaining, its when they complain mindlessly.

I grumbled for a couple of weeks about PES2011 but always backed it up with my considerations for improving the game framework.
Old 25-07-2011, 12:51   #146
Maurice78
  • Supports: Ajax Amsterdam
  • PSN: Maurice78

Maurice78 is an unknown

hmmm little game story of last nights game.
i had been doing good for the night 6 wins in a row and a couple of draws.
untill i was linked up with some guy which had significant lower rating then me, so i was allready fuck no dont let me loose this ... it will cost you me about 30-40 points.

so i started first 15 minutes of the games 2 shots on the post, ivarov acting like julio cesar .. dive towards the top and bottom corner of the goal .. i couldnt score ... my frustration rising at this point.

so it continued in the first and second half of the match multiple shots deflected of my own players standing in the line of the shot or ivarov being excellent again or ofcourse bar or post.

so i was like well this aint gonna happen, atleast i am not giving away any chances ... UNTILL the 89th minute he boots a ball forward .... DRAMA INCOMING ... i head the ball away against my own player, that player which i wasnt even controlling hits the ball against another player of my own team and it defelects in the goal ..... fuming, raging, controller lost

Maurice78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 13:34   #147
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice78 View Post
hmmm little game story of last nights game.
i had been doing good for the night 6 wins in a row and a couple of draws.
untill i was linked up with some guy which had significant lower rating then me, so i was allready fuck no dont let me loose this ... it will cost you me about 30-40 points.

so i started first 15 minutes of the games 2 shots on the post, ivarov acting like julio cesar .. dive towards the top and bottom corner of the goal .. i couldnt score ... my frustration rising at this point.

so it continued in the first and second half of the match multiple shots deflected of my own players standing in the line of the shot or ivarov being excellent again or ofcourse bar or post.

so i was like well this aint gonna happen, atleast i am not giving away any chances ... UNTILL the 89th minute he boots a ball forward .... DRAMA INCOMING ... i head the ball away against my own player, that player which i wasnt even controlling hits the ball against another player of my own team and it defelects in the goal ..... fuming, raging, controller lost
Looks like the PES Gods were against you that match. It happens. I firmly believe that Konami should offer to refund all broken controllers caused by they're stupid code.

Old 25-07-2011, 15:24   #148
Maurice78
  • Supports: Ajax Amsterdam
  • PSN: Maurice78

Maurice78 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Looks like the PES Gods were against you that match. It happens. I firmly believe that Konami should offer to refund all broken controllers caused by they're stupid code.
it must have been that
ahwell soon pes 2012

Maurice78 is offline   Reply With Quote