PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-05-2017, 10:37   #1
Barnes

Barnes is an unknown

Out of contract player still in team

Hi,

New to this site but a loong time pes fan. Thought I would share my Master League explorations but I'll start off with something quite strange.

I have taken over the seat in Arsenal from Wenger after having secured Crystal Palace a 5th place in my second season at the club. Now at Arsenal after 1 season I haven't managed to renew Alexis Sanchez' contract which expires in August at the end of the season. He wouldn't sign a new contract and stated that he would look for a new club (tossed the bugger directly to my reserves for the remainder of the season obviously).

I desperately tried to sell him without any luck though, and I have now brought in replacements for him in the squad. The funny thing is however that I am now in September and he should have left the club in August. He is still in the squad list but under contract it says "wages: 0£" !!! His market valued has decreased a lot, about 50 pct leaving him at about 15 mil£.

Has anyone else tried this? Having a player in the team whose contract has run out?

Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote