PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-10-2017, 09:15   #1
gordonxavier5

gordonxavier5 is an unknown

Best formation and tactics for Real Madrid in Master League

Hi Firends,
Hope you all are having a great day. I have just started playing Master League on PES 2017 and I somehow am finding it difficult to score. Most of my games end in a 0-0 draw. Can anyone help me out with which formation to use for Real Madrid? It would be great if you could share tips on attacking and defensive instructions as well. Any players you would recommend me buying for Real Madrid?

gordonxavier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 01:11   #2
khouji

khouji is an unknown

Hello. One way is to get a "Leader" in your team. You probably have to buy one and a safe investment in the first few seasons is D. Berardi.
As far as development goes, most players develop into 3 Star Generals. From there, they diversify.
Keep them long enough, and you'll have them vying for the 4-star spots.
Here's where things get interesting. The game is reluctant to give two players the same 4-star spot, so you'll very likely end up with players getting different roles. One each for Virtuoso, Conductor, Hero, Superstar, etc.
To be a legend, a player has to win 3 World Player of the year awards within 7 years of joining the club, as from the 8th year onwards they're more likely to become a Bandeira than a Legend.
A Legend in your team helps in your player learning skills faster.
khouji is offline   Reply With Quote