View Poll Results: i should...
eat a jar with tabasco(not the jar) 25 36.76%
let my mum hit me in the face(nose) with a nunchacku 33 48.53%
spin around for 1 minute then try to go out of my room 10 14.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2005, 19:38   #46
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

i hope i dont puke it up..and lets say 2 minutes instead !

Old 23-08-2005, 19:42   #47
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by poffeman
i hope i dont puke it up..and lets say 2 minutes instead !
Double the damage ey? I'll give you all my points if you go for 60 minutes.
Old 23-08-2005, 19:48   #48
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll add another 5,000 to that.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 23-08-2005, 19:51   #49
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

I'll just laugh.
Old 23-08-2005, 20:11   #50
Tenacious D

Tenacious D has disabled reputation

The pic looks like that was taken off a moving picture instead of a still.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And we'll keep the blue flag flying high,
Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
From Stamford Bridge to Wemb(er)ley
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
Old 23-08-2005, 20:13   #51
DARK JAK

DARK JAK is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig
Those aren't great ways to suffer. I'm sure we'd all find it far more ammusing if you cut off one of your testacles and sold it on ebay.

Yeah do that Poffeman, that seems far more amusing
Old 23-08-2005, 20:13   #52
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious D
The pic looks like that was taken off a moving picture instead of a still.
His poorly cat, took it.

Old 23-08-2005, 20:37   #53
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

LOL,poor thing!
Old 23-08-2005, 20:49   #54
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

sorry guys....the movies bigger than 10 mb and i cant upload it on putfile if its bigger than that..but i swear ill post it tomorrow after school..just have to edit the thing
Old 23-08-2005, 20:49   #55
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I smell bullshit!
Old 23-08-2005, 20:51   #56
EMIN3M

EMIN3M is an unknown

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4mat
I smell bullshit!
i smelt it from the beggining and i think this whole thread was to get publicity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23-08-2005, 20:52   #57
Hansel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4mat
I smell bullshit!
oh c`mon! i uploaded it but it said..error,movie cant be bigger than 10 mb or something like that..i said ill fix it tommorow!

EDIT:ill let my mom smack me in the head now and ill post the rest tommorow...
Old 23-08-2005, 20:54   #58
yusuf eeli

yusuf eeli is an unknown

There's plenty of other websites you can upload it on.

Old 23-08-2005, 20:55   #59
EMIN3M

EMIN3M is an unknown

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by poffeman
oh c`mon! i uploaded it but it said..error,movie cant be bigger than 10 mb or something like that..i said ill fix it tommorow!

EDIT:ill let my mom smack me in the head now and ill post the rest tommorow...
this better had be good

Old 23-08-2005, 20:55   #60
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The tabasco thing seems nice to me