PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 04-06-2009, 11:00   #31
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Haha Dundon's bit was brilliant!!

Old 04-06-2009, 13:26   #32
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Can you kill me off, please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Old 04-06-2009, 15:23   #33
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Can you kill me off, please?
... wait your turn...

Spoiler:

read the next session - to be posted up in the morning...
Old 04-06-2009, 16:37   #34
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Make it an ironic death: literally dies on stage during a stand up performance?

Old 05-06-2009, 07:40   #35
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

PesGaming Group Therapy – Session 5

“Two deaths in one session doc? That’s pretty impressive stuff!”
“Three in total now boss”
The gleeful faces of Hunter and Phatmann rubbed proverbial salt into an already proverbial raw wound.
“Look, I warned you this wouldn’t work.” I said.
“Warned, schmorned.” Said Miggy.
“What the hell does that mean, exactly?”
Miggy looked at Papa. “Erm... exactly what I meant it to.” Papa nodded a quiet approval.
“It’s a good job this place is an asylum seeing as how everyone in here is mad.” I took my seat in the uncomfortable chair.
“The good Doctor is more right than he knows...” Papa shot Laughing Man a look that could freeze Nado’s Piri-Piri sauce.
“I thought Cookie was a bad idea in a group with Barndoor, but for Christ’s sake, Jin?”
“It was given much consideration, Doctor” said Papa.
“Another ‘straw’ poll?” I asked.
“Very amusing Doctor.” Papa rose from his chair and moved towards the window. “I am sorry you feel things are not working out well here and I assure you we will do our upmost to rectify your concerns.”
“What? Find another lamb to Barndoor’s slaughter?”
“We have an obligation to fill ten seats per session Doctor. As we now have two free I will allocate patients to them accordingly.”
“Actually we have one seat” Said Hunter. “We’re still having trouble removing the other from Dragonfly’s rectum...”

As the door to the office closed behind me I heard someone receiving a quiet reprimand. Followed by a thud.

My mind drifted back to the last session. As the only two unharmed, Cookie and Barry had been kind enough after the event to explain and draw what had transpired.
From what I could glean, Barndoor had ripped Jin’s head clean from its mountings and hurled it at Dale, knocking him back off his chair and into a concussion in the process. It was reported that Jin’s corpse-less head was still fixed in a glassy grin despite the trauma.
Barndoor had then turned his attention to his left.
It was the general consensus that Original? was not an intentional target but was merely used a projectile to knock the Bishop and Nath out of the way.
Dragonfly didn’t fare as well. He would’ve been okay had he kept his mouth shut, but a poorly timed quip about it being an ‘original’ way to ‘bash the bishop’, sealed his fate. Quite how the chair ended so far up Dragonfly’s backside I don’t know as Cookie had drawn a large censored bar across the scene.
Meyyappen on the other hand had a lucky escape. Hunter and Phatmann had burst into the room just in time, with the assistance of tasers and a banning stick, and dragged him clear of Barndoor’s rage. He was returned to his cell later with severe bruising and a few small scuffs, though where he got these no-one could confirm.

So who did that leave me?
A concussed drunkard, albeit I doubted anyone would notice the difference. A damaged Original?. One particularly battered Bishop. An electrified Nath and a possibly, albeit justifiably, abused Meyyappen.
Not forgetting the graphic Cookie and an aqua phobic Dutchman.
Then there was Barndoor.
There was something about Barndoor that didn’t make sense. Why bother to give help to a deranged, homicidal maniac? If you do give help, why do it in a group scenario? Especially a group with so many fragile personalities?

And what next? Who did Papa have in mind for the spare seats?

There was definitely something afoot, but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:04   #36
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
From what I could glean, Barndoor had ripped Jin’s head clean from its mountings and hurled it at Dale, knocking him back off his chair and into a concussion in the process. It was reported that Jin’s corpse-less head was still fixed in a glassy grin despite the trauma.
Quote:
Dragonfly didn’t fare as well. He would’ve been okay had he kept his mouth shut, but a poorly timed quip about it being an ‘original’ way to ‘bash the bishop’, sealed his fate

Old 05-06-2009, 10:45   #37
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
So who did that leave me?
A concussed drunkard, albeit I doubted anyone would notice the difference.

Banning stick

Old 06-06-2009, 13:34   #38
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Nice, once again.
Old 06-06-2009, 13:37   #39
Dragonfly
Waiting....

If Sweey was alive, would he have a moan about all these not being in one thread?

Can I come back as a ghost, please?

Old 06-06-2009, 13:41   #40
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Probably.

I reckon when it comes to a close (hopefully not soon) we move it all into one legendary thread.

Old 06-06-2009, 13:43   #41
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Fick's PESGaming Anthology? I like it.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:56   #42
fick

PesGaming Group Therapy – Session 6

It was with apprehension that I opened the secure door into the therapy room. Were there to be two new attendees or just one? Were the survivors of the last session in any fit state to continue? How many would walk out this time?

The sight in front of me as I entered was rather unexpected. For one, they had obviously recovered Dragonfly’s chair, and hopefully cleaned it after its recent... ‘repositioning’. Yet both this chair and the one that Jin had vacated both sat empty.
The second surprise was Barndoor. He was no longer wearing his easily removed straight jacket, instead it had been seen fit to suspend him from the roof on a crudely attached meat hook using several, very sturdy looking chains.
“How are we doing today?” I asked. “Everyone in pretty much one piece?”
“Myheadhurstlikeafucker” said Dale.
“Okay. Let’s try something new here shall we?”
“Anything would be an improvement I’m sure” said Original? snidely.
“We’ll move on a few steps then...” I was interrupted by a knock at the door.
“Come in”
Papa entered, Hunter and Phatmann in tow, and between them a limp, hooded figure.
“New blood, Doctor.”
“Just the one?”
“No, no. The other patient is waiting outside”
The first was dumped unceremoniously onto the seat next to the gently swaying Barndoor. Hunter and Phatmann then went back to get the second. On the way past, Hunter gave Barndoor a push.
“You’ll regret the day your mother ever shat you out of her rotting cunt”
“Yeah Barndoor, whatever” said Hunter.
I rose from my seat, “Papa, I’d prefer if your goons didn’t rile the patients. Especially one you seem to have gone to such extremes to restrain”
“Quite” said Papa.
The security team returned with the second patient. I recognised him as soon as he came through the door. It was laughing Man.

I followed Papa out of the therapy room in the hope of getting answers.
“What the hell is he doing here?” I said, gesturing back into the room.
“You have a session to run, Doctor. Your patients are waiting.”
“Are you serious? I thought Laughing Man was part of the board?”
“The security door is open, Doctor. I suggest you attend to the immediate problem of Meyyappen trying to escape and come and see me after the session.” With that he turned away.
Turning back to the room I saw the lower legs and feet of someone being dragged back into the room. Taking a deep breath I walked back in.

“How?” I asked for the fourth time. Barndoor stared back at me.
“Did anyone help him? If you did I need to know now.”
From his new position, sat back in his chair, Barndoor grinned.
“I was only gone a minute, there’s no way he could’ve done it by himself”
The deafening silence persisted.
“Fine. Have it your way then. Just remember if he kills anyone that I warned you, okay?”
A mumbled voice came from the hooded figure.
“Barry, can you remove the hood please?”
“Why me?”
“Because Barndoor would likely remove the head as well”.
“Fair point.” He reached over and pulled the hood clear of the new attendee’s head.
Gasps of shock filled the room.
“Didn’t see that coming” I said.
“Neither did he looking at the bump on the back of his head!” added Original?
I had, had my suspicions about Papa, this latest surprise only helped to confirm them.
“Okay guys,” I looked at barndoor, “and especially you, lets keep this civil. No unnecessary violence until we’ve cleared this up.”
It was clear from the vacant expression and evidence of blood around the collar that the blow to the head had been quite severe.
Cookie pushed the obligatory piece of paper in front of me. The picture depicted the group, including its new additions stood in line at the top of a hill, on a street lined with houses. A road name was prominently displayed on the end house.
It read: “Shit Street”
Old 09-06-2009, 11:18   #43
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm always the one to stick my hand in the fire!
Old 09-06-2009, 15:14   #44
fick

Might be a wee delay on the next session... work is getting in the way :faceplm:
Old 09-06-2009, 15:34   #45
Papa
Thank you for reading.

I love how I, a mere mod, seem to be in charge of this whole operation with admins as my "goons". It's the way it should be really.

Good stuff fick, looking forward to the next instalment, whenever it is.