PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 12:38   #1
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The PES 2015 "Rage" Thread

Has that pesky Uruguayan been "at it" again?

Has an opposition player just kneed your star striker in the spine, resulting in you getting your arse kicked in the next match?

Has an international football organisation pointed the blame at your own football association in an erroneous corruption report?

Well fear not, here is the place to vent. This idea has been somewhat successful in previous years. It provides a safe haven for members to bitch and moan about the things that have happened when playing PES.

Three rules:

1) Try to keep it specific to actual events that have happened when playing the game, rather than general complaints about the lack of option files or whatever. The idea is to have all the venting in one thread rather than littered about the forum.

2) Keep it civil and avoid slagging each other off. This is a thread for venting over PES, not at other forum members.

3) Though swearing is allowed, please don't go over the top with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 15:55   #2
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Whyaren't the fucking eyebrows showing when creating my player and all the different types are like they were shaved off a few days before? Ridiculous.

Removing entrance scenes for the pc version, you are kidding me right Konami.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 19:05   #3
daveyc17

daveyc17 is an unknown

Entrance scenes have been removed on the ps3 too. You get the sense the unit isn't powerful enough to run the Fox engine. Perhaps that's why pes2014 was such a failure
daveyc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 20:02   #4
Makavelian

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyc17 View Post
Entrance scenes have been removed on the ps3 too. You get the sense the unit isn't powerful enough to run the Fox engine. Perhaps that's why pes2014 was such a failure
Laziness because you can't use that excuse for PC what are much more capable than PS4's and Xbox ones.
Old 16-11-2014, 10:12   #5
Joey Tribbiani
  • Supports: Derby County
  • XBox: joewalkerdcfc

Joey Tribbiani has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Stupidly high scoring AI games in Europa league (and probably Master League and UCL).

Cost me a place in the last 32 on goal difference. I was 3 points and 9 goals clear of Sevilla in 3rd and then lost my last match 1-0 but Sevilla some how beat Fiorentina 8-0 away from home. I hadn't noticed the AI scores until this game and when I looked at the other groups games there were 4 instances of teams scoring 8 and 3 instances of 12 goals in a game in one round of fixtures.

I checked the tables and Lyon had scored 37 goals in 6 games!

Seems unrealistic to me.

Needs a fix really.

Other than that, I'm liking the game a lot.
Joey Tribbiani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 10:30   #6
chesizzle

chesizzle is an unknown

agree sim stats is very important
chesizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 16:45   #7
daveyc17

daveyc17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
Laziness because you can't use that excuse for PC what are much more capable than PS4's and Xbox ones.
Not sure some PCs are
daveyc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 16:47   #8
Makavelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyc17 View Post
Not sure some PCs are
Obviously not but there should be options for proper advanced graphic settings if you have a capable machine.
Old 17-11-2014, 16:49   #9
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Tribbiani View Post
Stupidly high scoring AI games in Europa league (and probably Master League and UCL).

Cost me a place in the last 32 on goal difference. I was 3 points and 9 goals clear of Sevilla in 3rd and then lost my last match 1-0 but Sevilla some how beat Fiorentina 8-0 away from home. I hadn't noticed the AI scores until this game and when I looked at the other groups games there were 4 instances of teams scoring 8 and 3 instances of 12 goals in a game in one round of fixtures.

I checked the tables and Lyon had scored 37 goals in 6 games!

Seems unrealistic to me.

Needs a fix really.

Other than that, I'm liking the game a lot.
What is your half length? I read somewhere that it could be an issue if you play 10/15min halves, though it still shouldn't be.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 18:05   #10
Le Carcajou

Le Carcajou is an unknown

I think 11 or 12 minutes are the best so you can avoid that bunch of CPU goals untill they fix it on a DLC.
Le Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 18:09   #11
baangus

baangus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.baangus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I am so angry that this game is so good and that I have to sleep 8 hours a night and can't play it during all that time.

Rant over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
What is your half length? I read somewhere that it could be an issue if you play 10/15min halves, though it still shouldn't be.
It's a known bug, definitely happens and needs serious fixin'.

Last edited by Ali; 17-11-2014 at 18:37..
baangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 20:23   #12
Joey Tribbiani
  • Supports: Derby County
  • XBox: joewalkerdcfc

Joey Tribbiani has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
I play 20 minute games.

Didn't know about that, cheers. Still incredibly frustrating though!!!
Joey Tribbiani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 15:30   #13
matthewjohn85
  • Supports: united
  • PSN: Blade_n_RaceS_10

matthewjohn85 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i play 6:30 a half and still find in ML atletico win 5-0 most games and madrid win 6-3 alot so god knows the score on 10 minute halfs
matthewjohn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 16:31   #14
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Anyone else finding that GKs like to parry shots instead of catching? Not really a rage but just seems like something which should be tweaked.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 17:16   #15
Rat Monkey
  • Supports: Arsenal

Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Anyone else finding that GKs like to parry shots instead of catching? Not really a rage but just seems like something which should be tweaked.
Biggest problem I find with keepers, and the game has always had it, is that they don't seem to parry it into a safe area. Professional goalkeepers are taught not just to save shots, but also push them into a safe area. I realise some shots are too close in and powerful for a keeper, that he only has enough time to just save it, but you feel with some shots they had enough time to think about pushing it safe aswell. Is there even a stat for this for goalkeepers? Something like a stat for "save awareness" would be good, and stop some rebound goals.
Rat Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote