PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-08-2019, 20:46   #1
aldothenoo

aldothenoo is an unknown

Help with transfering data

Hi guys I'm playing pes 19 on Xbox one and I've created a lot of kits and teams myself ... However my question is when I purchase pes 2020 will this be transferred to the new game or will I have to start editing all over again. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you Alan

aldothenoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 10:14   #2
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

No buddy... nothing gets transferred!!! Each new game all over again!!!
ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 21:54   #3
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

So editing the demo on xbox is a waste of time? They don't get saved to the xbox?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 00:38   #4
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
So editing the demo on xbox is a waste of time? They don't get saved to the xbox?
Not only on xbox.. on ps4 too!! Do what you want to the demo! You have to do it all again to the new game! Demo=demo and the new game=new game!!!
Old 14-08-2019, 10:36   #5
slemke
  • Supports: Werder Bremen/ Sampdoria/Maccabi Tel Aviv

slemke has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZidaneJuve11 View Post
Not only on xbox.. on ps4 too!! Do what you want to the demo! You have to do it all again to the new game! Demo=demo and the new game=new game!!!
I am pretty sure that is wrong. I read that everything you edit in the demo can be used in the full game, which is logical because you create a option file.
slemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 12:58   #6
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Original poster posted about PES 19 transferring over to PES 20 --- You can not do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZidaneJuve11 View Post
WRONG!!!! You can edit teams in the demo in EDIT MODE and export those teams to install those teams when the game is released......It is to give a head start on editing. Available in PS4 and Steam.

ZidaneJuve11, Why do you think they have those teams you can edit in EDIT MODE but not available to play in the demo? Did you download the demo?
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 20:22   #7
aldothenoo

aldothenoo is an unknown

Pes 2020

I have the pes2020 demo on Xbox one, but didn't see a edit mode. So I can start editing on the pes 2020 demo then
aldothenoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 10:01   #8
dougall

dougall has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

do they allow importing images on xbox one yet, bought a ps4 a few years back just for pes...importing and sharing data
dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:05   #9
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Original poster posted about PES 19 transferring over to PES 20 --- You can not do that.

WRONG!!!! You can edit teams in the demo in EDIT MODE and export those teams to install those teams when the game is released......It is to give a head start on editing. Available in PS4 and Steam.

ZidaneJuve11, Why do you think they have those teams you can edit in EDIT MODE but not available to play in the demo? Did you download the demo?
Ow okaaay m8.. sorry if i was wrong!! Don't beat me to death!!! 😂😂