PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-05-2010, 22:19   #61
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

fick invite hunter to posse and anyone else wanna join in the fun?

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 22:20   #62
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Welcome
Old 22-05-2010, 22:29   #63
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Cough

EDIT: actually I'm in the middle of a misson atm!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 22:43   #64
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

join mate
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 17:47   #65
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quick question lads,

Is the online mode a World were different posses can meet up and fight or is it just multiplayer where all the people who log in are on the same posse?
In other words can 2 different posse's meet and slug it out?
Billy Minof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 17:58   #66
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Minof View Post
Quick question lads,

Is the online mode a World were different posses can meet up and fight or is it just multiplayer where all the people who log in are on the same posse?
In other words can 2 different posse's meet and slug it out?
You can create posse's online on the fly in the free roam mode... I've not actually tried the online private modes, but I asume that is where any proper posse v posse action would take place.
Old 24-05-2010, 22:29   #67
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Online private mode only involves gamers that are invited into it. Therefore, you're likely to be the only posse, playing against the CPU. You'll only be able to do a posse v posse match if you've invited another posse into the game. I understand you can have up to 16 gamers online, so a 8 v 8 shoot out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 22:47   #68
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
About the most fun online I think I've ever had!

Charlie, I'll add you in. Posse's can be done on the fly in game so easy enough.

I'll be on tonight, dunno exactly what time yet...

Got it, and accepted. Cheers, Fick.

How awesome is this game? I havent played it much but the little Ive played, I love. I actually wish UFC was put back another week or two.
Old 24-05-2010, 23:59   #69
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Got it, and accepted. Cheers, Fick.

How awesome is this game? I havent played it much but the little Ive played, I love. I actually wish UFC was put back another week or two.
I know what you mean, but I honestly don't mind. My final Uni exam is this Friday, 9:30am till 12:30am. I'm going to be feeling so drained, but buzzing afterwards, and I cannot wait to walk out of the hall and head into town for something to eat, and to purchase UFC 2010. It will be so enjoyable, probably pottering about with my iPod on looking like a complete tool as I sing my heart out to Usher, TQ, Lauryn Hill and Mary J. Blige.

Damn right.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 01:36   #70
Charlie

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I know what you mean, but I honestly don't mind. My final Uni exam is this Friday, 9:30am till 12:30am. I'm going to be feeling so drained, but buzzing afterwards, and I cannot wait to walk out of the hall and head into town for something to eat, and to purchase UFC 2010. It will be so enjoyable, probably pottering about with my iPod on looking like a complete tool as I sing my heart out to Usher, TQ, Lauryn Hill and Mary J. Blige.

Damn right.
Goodluck with the exam.

Im working but get away at 3pm, which on a Friday is one of the greatest feeling ever. I will then go to HMV to lift my copy, with the Knockouts DVD and poster included, hit Subway, canter home with my new shades on. I too will have the iPod on but my music wont be as bad as yours as Ill be strolling to Dan Finnerty's Dan Band . Give me a shout if your going online Friday night for a game or two, mate.

Back to Red... Ive had a frustrating night online, like for the first hour my guns wouldnt kill people, or them bastard cougars so I played some single player then went back on to have a great few games patrolling with my mate to get the XP up, killin gangs and bosses. It then again turned sour when it was my mate and I against 7 people in another clas trying to capture that fort up the hill with all the cannons. We took it over a few times but I honestly think I was killed 5,489,098 times in doing so. I came offline 5 minutes ago because I was going a bit red and I dont want to get angry with the game because I love it.
Old 26-05-2010, 22:42   #71
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

There's a chance I might be online tonight, I'm just trying to sort out the xbox live thing now.

EDIT: I'm up and running, just getting used to the online options and types of game play now.

Username: Maragenie
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 00:21   #72
Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
There's a chance I might be online tonight, I'm just trying to sort out the xbox live thing now.

EDIT: I'm up and running, just getting used to the online options and types of game play now.

Username: Maragenie
I added you a few seconds ago, I wont be on for too long though
Old 27-05-2010, 00:30   #73
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I've logged off to try and find my head set, I remember seeing it a year and a half ago when I first got the Xbox. :/

Anyways I'll log back on now bud in about 2 minutes (have to drag the inter feed off the PC), but what's the general vibe?, all I got is an old geezer and a donkey :P
Old 27-05-2010, 01:48   #74
Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I've logged off to try and find my head set, I remember seeing it a year and a half ago when I first got the Xbox. :/

Anyways I'll log back on now bud in about 2 minutes (have to drag the inter feed off the PC), but what's the general vibe?, all I got is an old geezer and a donkey :P
I started off as a man with a tasch, bowl hat and a donkey, but as you take on CPU gangs online and such, you go up ranks and will eventually get a horse, then a better one and so on. Right up till you get yourself a bull.

I havent played her online today because I was seriously behind on single player missions, Im caught up well enough to get back online but sadly Im doing 9-9 tomorrow so I wont be on till 10, if even.

Dundons, you and I could rule online.
Old 27-05-2010, 03:49   #75
Dundon's
W.G.P

I have no doubt. I just got a lesson there on how people roll so yeah a gang is the way forward. Billy minof is also going to play but it might be next week.

Few questions though.

1: How do you know when your gang member is online, where he is and can you join up easy?
2: How many of the lads are playing it?
3: Do we have to deal with other players online or can our gang do private missions?
4: Do you lot use headsets (can't find mine)
5: Can you name your gang online? (Mara ain't no lemon)

That is all