PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 20-06-2011, 19:13   #241
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 21:47   #242
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Haha that was brilliant!

Haven't touched this game for a while though, replay value has gone down to zero.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 08:40   #243
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Haha that was brilliant!

Haven't touched this game for a while though, replay value has gone down to zero.
I've just started replaying the cases to get 5*, finished Traffic.

Old 25-06-2011, 16:52   #244
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
One of these days picking up a hairbrush, a bottle of beer or a wooden spoon is going to be vital to a case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Though I completely fucked up the last one (with Greg Grunburg)..... got 1*
Both of these.

Just completed homicide. I'm really annoyed with the Quarter Moon Murders as I went to the church for the first clue! Stupid wild goose chase. That's mission's pretty much a nailed on 5* as long as you don't go crazy crashing into stuff but I just make Rusty drive around to avoid injuries and damage. Had to laugh at that freak that Rusty beat up at the railyard for kissing a dead woman.

Interviews - oh my am I hopeless here. I go in with the impression that an old lady tenant has nothing to hide so will tell me the truth willingly. WHY IS SHE COVERING UP THE STORY?

Managed to find my first gold film reel, by accident :/
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 18:04   #245
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I've just started replaying the cases to get 5*, finished Traffic.
I've now traded in my copy, only got £20 for it.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 18:12   #246
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I've just finished the story. Can't be arsed to go back and play it, to be honest, so I'll probably be trading it in, too.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 14:01   #247
Ali
It is happening again

How come whenever you're trailing someone, and they pass through a traffic light, it goes straight to red whrn you reach it? I swear it's every damn light!

Just found out an interesting (or uninteresting.... depending on how you look at it) tidbit: The bloke who voices the boxer, Albert Hammond, also voiced the character Mark Hammond in the ps2 game The Getaway. The studio founder of Team Bondi, also worked on that game. A nice little reference there.