PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-09-2008, 12:18   #16
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

the city as a whole. amazing. i dont see why they dont just make GTAV and GTAVI just using this model but a whole new story maybe from an english or italian characters point of view.

i dont have the game anymore but i will get it again for the DLC. i just hope it's as good a story line as the full game

stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 12:41   #17
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

No, not another GTA in Liberty City.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 13:08   #18
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

When the do i get to fly helicepter?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 18:24   #19
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
No, not another GTA in Liberty City.
Well either that or wait another two or more years for the next one.

I think the city was truly brilliant, apart from the fact that the A.I. always had fender bender on bridges. i would pay Ł40 for a new complete story line set in liberty city
stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 18:29   #20
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I wouldn't, they need to set it in a city which hasn't been done before.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 19:06   #21
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i love the whole Taxi thing, genius

one thing i'll always remember tho. I was playing it, then i got my dinner ... sitting eating my dinner, Miko is standing there, a taxi Driver slowly drives past and throws out an empty cup onto the street. just wee things like that i love tbh
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 01:35   #22
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Quote:
Glasgow.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 13:09   #23
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Towards the end of the game, in a text from Roman, it said "Maybe now we can move on to Vice City..."

Whether that was an indication to where the next game will be, I don't know. Although I suppose, there's no Roman in some people's endings? >_>

I didn't have to spoiler that, surely?
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 21:34   #24
S-D-P
  • Supports: Manchester United

S-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

The aiming system. The detail and beauty of the city
S-D-P is offline   Reply With Quote