PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-05-2008, 15:20   #1
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Where would you place the next GTA?

In terms of location & time period.

The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 15:49   #2
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

England, late 80s. Have London, Birmingham and Manchester as the three major cities, with loads of small towns, coastal towns and countryside in between. You'd have the declining hooligan scene, the rising Rave scene and some gangsters of all ethnic varieties thrown into the mix. You can imagine an alternative/indie radio station, with New Order, Jesus and Mary Chain, Echo and the Bunnymen, Stone Roses, etc. Plus some classics 80s tunes all across the radio stations.

Alternatively, the early 80s would also be great, especially with the skinhead scene, the peaking hooligan scene and the general dissatisfaction amongst the public. Just imagine a radio station filled with the Specials and Madness.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 16:44   #3
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

yeah good thinking barndoor.

I know rockstar have a headquarters in Leeds... Perhaps a Northern edition too

Can't see them making one based anywhere but U.S/U.K these days. I imagine that'd Ireland would be a popular idea, not like Craggy Island but Dublin or Belfast or something. The yanks love the Irish...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 16:48   #4
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Downloadable cities would be cool.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 16:51   #5
Ghost
  • Supports: SC Braga
  • PSN: Chex_LeMeneux

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Contemporary Brazil. Now that would be some game.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 17:09   #6
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevthedrummer View Post
yeah good thinking barndoor.

Can't see them making one based anywhere but U.S/U.K these days. I imagine that'd Ireland would be a popular idea, not like Craggy Island but Dublin or Belfast or something. The yanks love the Irish...
The makers of Rockstar are from Richmond though, mate.

London would be awesome.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 17:30   #7
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Vice City. Obviously.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 17:38   #8
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I could just imagine a Glasgow version being completely mental.

The Yanks would never go for it though.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 18:23   #9
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I was actually thinking of adding Glasgow as a fourth city, or in place of Manchester.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 13-05-2008, 19:15   #10
Singey
  • Supports: Liverpool

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevthedrummer View Post
Rockstar North are the main developers and they are situated in Scotland. Cant think of the city...
Singey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 20:30   #11
Haribo
Super Moderator

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan19. :angry: View Post
Vice City. Obviously.
I think it'll be a modern day Vice City. Maybe with Niko & Roman.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 21:49   #12
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

If Miami is anything like it was in Vice City it will be shit. The city was flat and it got boring fast. The storyline and music of Vice City were great, but that was about it.
Old 13-05-2008, 23:46   #13
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Glasgow would be mental but will never happen. If it were in the UK, it would definitely be London.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 00:05   #14
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I had a dream that I sailed to Sweden from London and stopped at an Adidas store.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 00:10   #15
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT View Post
Contemporary Brazil. Now that would be some game.
man.. thats too much raucous... although that would be some slick ass driving...

I have a friend working on the next one.. it'll be in london late 60s
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote