PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-10-2011, 12:27   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Grand Theft Auto V

http://www.rockstargames.com/a

trailer coming 2nd november!!!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 12:31   #2
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sweet.

Hopefully the R* site doesn't crash like it did with GTA IV's first trailer.

On another note, why can't we have all capital letters in the title? I tried editing it, but it just wouldn't work. I'll try copy/pasting it from another source to see if that works for the thread title.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 12:40   #3
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Yeah it's a bit annoying!

anyway I got a feeling it will be San Andreas again or a new city like Boston. The greens got to be a hint!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-10-2011, 13:09   #4
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Oh shit yessss!!!
The only game now i still get proper excited about anymore.
I so hope it's back to San Andreas, or a proper LA, and by the look of that logo it seems san andreas-ish to me.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 13:19   #5
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I just hope there's more variety in the scenery, than there was in GTA IV. eg the countryside, and desert areas in San Andreas.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 13:41   #6
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I just hope there's more variety in the scenery, than there was in GTA IV. eg the countryside, and desert areas in San Andreas.
Yeah. The variety in San Andreas as you put it kept the game fresh I think, and moving through different areas was exciting - whereas GTA IV was 99% cityscape.

Being in SA's Badlands or Desert did get a little irritating after a while, but that was mainly because several missions included a huge trek, and if you screwed it up towards the end, you'd have to repeat it. The different areas themselves were a great idea, and quite a welcome change to the life of Ganton etc.

I'm sure I heard rumours a while back, suggesting R* are remaking Vice City. I wouldn't be opposed to it, especially given that I never really played Vice City except pissing about on it, as I was too young to really appreciate it - my time was spent on Crash Bandicoot, PES etc.

I wouldn't be opposed to GTA V being similar in scene to San Andreas either if I'm honest, as it still remains my favourite GTA by far.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 13:46   #7
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

For the love of God, please cut down on the chasing missions. It really pissed me off in GTA IV.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 13:47   #8
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Vice City was my favourite GTA. I put soo much time into it. I think it was simply a great game.

As with the logo for GTA V, the 'V' looks like the color of American money and the 'FIVE' font looks like it's from money too.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 13:52   #9
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It's the same font as the 5 Dollar note.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 14:10   #10
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
For the love of God, please cut down on the chasing missions. It really pissed me off in GTA IV.
Spot on, Joel.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 14:13   #11
Lörd TH

Well only a couple days till we find out! I'm super excited!

Old 25-10-2011, 14:15   #12
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse James Hunter View Post
Yeah. The variety in San Andreas as you put it kept the game fresh I think, and moving through different areas was exciting - whereas GTA IV was 99% cityscape.

Being in SA's Badlands or Desert did get a little irritating after a while, but that was mainly because several missions included a huge trek, and if you screwed it up towards the end, you'd have to repeat it. The different areas themselves were a great idea, and quite a welcome change to the life of Ganton etc.

I'm sure I heard rumours a while back, suggesting R* are remaking Vice City. I wouldn't be opposed to it, especially given that I never really played Vice City except pissing about on it, as I was too young to really appreciate it - my time was spent on Crash Bandicoot, PES etc.

I wouldn't be opposed to GTA V being similar in scene to San Andreas either if I'm honest, as it still remains my favourite GTA by far.
I'll never forget this moment on San Andreas - whilst still on the first island, I decided to go on a little mission to the countryside area. Obviously the poh-leece weren't too happy about this. I'd lost my vehicle and was trecking on-foot through the woods, over a hill. Then I swung my camera around and had the awesome sight of 2 helicopters appearing from behind the trees, ready to gun me down. Made my jaw drop at the time.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 16:33   #13
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
What's this? A momentous happening that's got everyone super excited and Joel's complaining? My ever.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 16:47   #14
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Of course. If anyone was actually happy with tons and tons of chase missions in IV, then wow.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 17:07   #15
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

They were over used. I'd like a more fun element put back into the game (like San Andreas). We need planes also!!

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote